Finding Out (Pregnancy Series FP)

FP and I had been together for almost 10 years, married for 2 years, I was getting ready to head to the Wyrm to work my shift since we were short staffed. Today my stomach had been hurting and I felt really nauseated but I just played it off as not eating enough. I got to work seeing FP coming out of his office, I went behind the bar and started working as he walked over "I thought you were staying home." He said leaning over the counter to kiss me, I smiled then frowned as I smelt the alcohol on him "I tho-" I started to say as I felt the bile rising. I ran to the washroom slamming open the door and emptying my stomach. I groaned as I sank to the ground, "Y/n, you need to go home." FP said from the doorway, I just shook my head "I want to work." I said but he shook his head "no, Hogeye already said he's taking your shift." He said helping me up, leading me out to the truck. We got home and I raced to the washroom to empty my already empty stomach. I reached under the counter to grab the mouthwash, knocking over my box of tampons. "Crap, I'm late." I mutter before searching the cabinet for the pregnancy tests I had bought as a just in case. I took the test and walked out into the living room "you okay?" FP asks as he looks at me, "um I'm late, so I'm taking a test just to see." I say motioning to the test in my hand "what's it say?" He asks, I flip it over and see a plus sign "I'm pregnant." I breathed out in shock. He smiles, getting up and hugging me, "thank you." he whispered as I hugged him back "for what?" I ask pulling away slightly so I can look at him "for bringing my family back together and also giving me a new addition to that family." he said, placing a hand on my stomach. "Well, that's what I'm supposed to do, plus it's not like we really prevented a baby from happening." I laugh as he chuckles and nods as we sit on the couch.