Date Night (FP)

I sighed as I cleaned the trailer. I was planning a little date night for FP and I, which we haven’t had in a long time because of everything that has been going on here in Riverdale. I was in the middle of vacuuming the living room when FP came storming into the trailer slamming the door causing me to jump “woah, what’s wrong?” I asked stopping the machine walking over to the man “Jughead..he made a deal with the snake charmer.” he grumbled. I shook my head. “I warned him about her, I told him she would sink her claws into him.” I said rubbing FP’s back “well it’s not him now, it’s me that she has her claws in.” he said I froze “what can I do?” I ask as we move over to the couch sitting down.”I don’t want to drag you into this, if you could keep an eye on the boy that would be great.” he said as he looked around the room “why were you cleaning?” he asked. I sighed “I was going to surprise you with a date night but you got home before I could set it up” I shrugged as I cuddled into his side. “Well I’m going to shower, we can cook something and watch a movie.” he said I smiled “how about I go get pop’s while you’re in the shower?” I asked, he leaned down kissing me “even better.” he said before getting up and heading into the bathroom. I grabbed my jacket and the keys to the truck leaving the trailer heading to go get our food. I walked into the diner waving to Jughead, Betty,Archie, and Veronica. I smiled at pop “hey pop.” I said “hello miss Y/n, let me guess two burgers, a fry and onion ring and two strawberry shakes to go?” he asks I laugh and nod “yes sir.” I say as he rings it up and I pay sitting down at the counter as someone sits next to me “y/n, is my dad mad at me?” Juggie asks me “he’s worried, not just for you but for the rest of the serpents as well.” I say as I looked at him, he looked down “I was just trying to help.” he said “I know that and so does your dad, but this should have been handled differently, because now your dad has taken over instead of you.” I said as pop brought me the food. I nodded at pop grabbing it telling Jug bye before heading out to the truck. I got back to the trailer, I walked into the trailer seeing FP standing there in just a pair of sweats “damn, my man looks good.” I said putting the food down on the table “only for you babe.” he said coming over to me kissing me.