coffee? (FP)

I had just moved back to Riverdale after being gone for almost 14 years maybe a little less. I smiled as I drove the streets memories came flooding back, I saw the flashing lights of Pop's chock'lit shoppe, I pulled into the parking lot. I got out walking into the diner seeing it looked the exact same as it did the day I left. "Y/n? Y/n Y/l/n?" A voice asks I look behind the counter seeing the man I ran away from "FP Jones?" I breath, he comes around the counter hugging me. I hug him back "how long are you here for?"He asks pulling away "I'm back to stay." I say "how's Jughead and Gladys?" I asked. "Well why don't we grab coffee and go for a walk." He sighed I nod as he grabs two coffees from pop's who waves at me. He hands me a foam cup as we head out of the diner "so what's going on Jones?" I asked the man, he sighed "so Gladys and I are separated we have been for going on about 5 years. She took our daughter and left me and Jughead." He said I looked at him "Wow I'm sorry FP, um wait why did she take only your daughter? She is Jughead's mom too right?" I asked confused as we walked toward the southside "yeah, she's his mom too but he chose to stay with me." He said "well at least you two have each other." I say as we come to an all to familiar street "we can go a different way." He said, I shook my head "no, they don't get to control my life anymore." I said as we continued walking seeing a run down house "He died about 5 years after you left. She's still there though." He said I nod as we stopped looking at the house "well want to tell me how the Serpents have been?" I ask as we continue walking stopping at the high school seeing its still looks run down as ever "we're all doing good." He said "you still the king?" I ask "for now." He said, I sat down on the stairs "now tell me what happened with you and Gladys." I say patting the spot next to me, he sat down "well, after we had JellyBean, she was sick a lot and we had a lot of hospital bills so I started doing some pretty messed up jobs and got myself arrested a few times which caused Fred to fire me." He said "so you started to do more stupid crap?" I ask "well that and I started drinking a lot." He said "really FP?" I said shaking my head "I didn't know what to do." He shrugged. I sighed "please tell me that you haven't turned into your father." I say looking at the man "I have never hit my kids, but that's easy seeing as Jughead wouldn't even be in the same trailer as me." He sighs "what do you mean wouldn't?" I asked "well you remember the Blossoms right?" He asked, I nod "well they had twins and the boy Jason he was murdered." He said I looked at him "FP I swear if you tell me you killed him I will kick the shit out of you." I said standing up. FP chuckled but shook his head "You're still the same, but no I didn't kill him. I..I helped clean up the scene and got rid of the body." He admitted to me, I sat back down shocked "who..who killed him?" I asked "Clifford Blossom." He said "he killed his own son?" I asked. He nodded "yeah and he black mailed me into cleaning up for him." He sighed looking down "blackmailed you? With what?" I ask taking his hand in mine "he said he would hurt and possibly kill Jughead and you." He said, my eyes grew wide "me? Why me? I wasn't even in Riverdale." I say; he sighs "y/n, I have been in love with you since high school. Even after we spilt and you got with what's his name and I got with Gladys." He said looking at me "but how would he know where I was, I never stayed in contact with anyone from here." I said "it's Clifford Blossom, he has his ways, also I just told you I love you and that's all you're worried about?" He asks with a smirk. "I love you too Jones." I say kissing his cheek "oh and I went to jail." He added causing me to pull away looking at him "why?" I ask "well you know the blackmail? Ya that was more so I would take the fall for him." He admitted "what an asshole." I say "well he's dead so we don't have to worry." He laughs. "Alright, we are going to get you and Jughead back on track." I say standing up holding out my hand for the man.