Don't Take The Girl (FP)

(This is based off the song 'Don't Take The Girl by Tim McGraw.)

FP Jones was the type of little boy that didn't like to share and definitely didn't want to share with a girl. But today it seemed that he didn't get a say in what was going to happen, his father was taking him and his father's friend's daughter to go to Greendale to get a few things for his mama. "Why does she have to go?" FP grumbled kicking at some pebbles by his feet, "I promised her father I would bring her with us, I can't just leave her here." His dad said, causing FP to groan before getting in the truck. "Foresythe let Letty sit in the middle." his dad said, causing the boy to grumply get out of the truck Letty stood beside the truck "it's ok mr Jones if FP wants to sit in the middle it's fine, it's easier for him to control the radio from there." the little girl smiled motioning for the boy to get back in the truck which he did, Letty got in after him. The three drove to Greendale pulling into a parking lot "alright I want you two to stay here." Mr Jones said as he opened the door getting out. FP looked at the girl sitting beside him, he rolled his eyes seeing her pulling at the sleeve of her sweater that was about 2 sizes too big for her "don't you have clothes that fit you?" He asked she looked at him "it was my brother's. He left it when he got kicked out." She mumbled "my mom was going to get rid of it but I took it." She added FP frowned "why was he kicked out?" He asked, Letty sighed "He joined a gang." She said "your dad's in a gang." He said, confused "My dad is a part of the serpents my brother joined the ghoulies." She frowned as FP made a face at the name. Mr Jones got back into the truck to see both of the kids asleep leaning against each other, he smiled as he drove back to the Southside of Riverdale. Letty and FP became inseparable as they got older, FP picked her up taking her to Greendale for their date to have dinner and see a movie. The couple finished dinner and went to see a movie. After the movie the two were laughing and joking around as a man walked by grabbing Letty holding a gun to her head "if you both do what I say, she won't come to any harm." The man said FP gasped, pulling out his wallet and all the money he had on him "here take my wallet, all the money I have on me." He said as the man grabbed the stuff "what else you got?" He growled FP felt around on his person thinking of what else he had "here's the watch that my grandpa gave me or the keys to my car." He said taking the watch off his wrist and handing the guy those as well the man took them pushing Letty into FP who caught her holding her close. Both FP and Letty had graduated and both joined the Serpents working their way to the top becoming leaders. FP proposed and the couple got married and had started trying for a baby at first not really having any luck. Until Letty fell pregnant with a baby boy, her water broke causing her to become worried as the pain was really bad and FP was freaking out. The doctors took them to the delivery room and Letty gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, but she didn't feel right as the machines started going off "get him out of here." A doctor yelled, causing a nurse to escort FP out into the hall "What's going on? How's my son?" He questioned "the baby is just fine but his mama is fading quickly." The nurse admitted FP got scared and angry sitting on a bench putting his head in his hands 'please don't take her, if you have to take someone take me.' He prayed in his mind worried about his wife. The doctors and nurses worked on saving Letty from blood loss finally getting it under control, the doctor went out and explained what happened to Letty to FP causing the man to feel relieved that his wife was ok and so was their son.