God parents (Pregnancy Series Billy)

Billy knew that the only man he trusted with his kids would be Stuart 'Stu' Macher. So I was not surprised when he picked him. I actually kind of laughed because the only person that I could trust was Tatum Riley which is Stu's girlfriend so it kinda fit. "So I guess that was easy." Billy chuckled as he wrote down the information. I smiled and nodded "now we just need to ask them." I said as the doorbell rang "I'll get it." I said slowly making my way to the door seeing the two people we were just talking about. I let them in and led them into the living room where Billy was seated "so what's wrong?" Tatum asked "are the twins ok?" She asked concerned. I smiled and nodded "they're fine, but we both have a question for you two." I said sitting down "Stu, you're my best friend and I wouldn't trust anyone else with-" Billy started but got cut off by Stu "Yes I'll marry you." Stu joked causing us all to start laughing "that's not what I was going to ask, will you be the twins God father?" Billy asked, stu looked at both of us with tears in his eyes as he nods his head "I would love to." He whispered a little choked up. I looked at Tatum "Tate will you be the twins god mother?" I asked her as she walked over and hugged me "of course." She whispered.