Cuddle? (Billy)

Today was one of those days where anything that could go wrong went wrong. I woke up late, forgot my assignment for first period that was due today, I hit my gym teacher in the head with a volleyball oh and I also got my period and it leaked onto my gym shorts and to make it all worse my boyfriend decided that today was a great day to skip school. I walked into my house letting the door slam shut since no one else was home, I went up to my room grabbing a pair of sweat pants and underwear and a shirt I stole from Billy. I walk into the bathroom pulling off my clothes before turning on the shower and getting in, I scrubbed my whole body before washing my hair. I rinsed my hair and body before shutting off the water grabbing my towel wrapping it around me. I dried off making sure I put a tampon in before pulling my clothes on before drying my hair, I brushed it out before walking back into my room seeing Billy laying on my bed "what are you doing here?" I ask grabbing socks out of my dresser, before sitting on my bed putting them on. "I heard about your day." Billy said trying to pull me to him, I shrugged him off as I layed down curling up into a ball. I felt Billy move getting up, leaving the room. I groaned as my cramps started to show up as Billy came back in holding a tray, I sat up a little  "what do you have?" I ask him as he sets the tray down "I got you some painkillers and some water oh also some chocolate." He said handing me the pills and water setting the chocolate on my nightstand before climbing onto my bed, pulling me to him after I took the pills and set the water down. I cuddled into him as he rubbed my stomach as I slowly started to fall asleep.