Picking Names/First Kick (Pregnancy Series Billy)

Billy and I could not agree on names for our twins "how about I think of the boys first name and the girls middle name and you think of the girls first name and the boys middle?" Billy asks from the stove where he was cooking our dinner, I smiled from my spot on the couch "I like that idea." I said to him. I could hear Billy mumbling to himself as he cooked, I smiled as I already had first name picked that I loved, I just wasn't set on a middle name for our boy. "I think I'm set." Billy called just as I was trying to get up off the couch "on what? Names or dinner?" I asked finally getting up "both." He said coming over to help me to the table. We sat down to eat "Alright tell me the girls name you picked." Billy says as he dishes out our plates. "I picked Charlotte." I said as I took the plate from him "ok so Charlotte Alexis Loomis." He said looking at me, I smiled "I love it, now what boy name did you pick out?" I asked, he hid his face "um well I picked Samuel." He said I nod "ok so Samuel Matthew Loomis." I said nodding at how it sounds "so Charlotte and Samuel." He says looking at me with a half smile "that's our kids names." I nod as he sits back "they finally have names." He says as I gasp as I feel a hard kick in my tummy "What's wrong?"He asks getting up quickly, I smile reaching for his hand placing it where one of the babies kicked "talk again." I whispered "what? About the babies? Well we finally know what we can call them, Charlotte and Samu- oh my god." He said feeling the kick "hi, I'm your dad." He said sinking to the floor to be closer to my belly.