Mine (Young FP) (Smut)

(Ok so for this one the parents are in high school and you are basically in their friend group, also FP and Alice were never together.)

I had moved to Riverdale when I was a baby, I was an only child seeing as my parents only stayed together for me. My dad cheated on my mom any chance he could, but she would do the same. When I was 14 my parents divorced, I moved with my dad to the Southside as my mom moved in with her boyfriend. I had a couple of friends that lived on the southside, one being Alice Smith and the other being Forysthe Pendleton 'FP' Jones. I was closer to FP then Alice because she has been ditching me a lot lately. FP and I walked into the trailer after he was done football practice, "hey want a pop?" I asked going to the fridge, "Sure, got any pretzels?" He asked as he set our stuff by the door "uh I think so." I said turning toward the pantry just as my dad's bedroom door opened revealing Alice, then my dad both putting clothes back on "what the hell is going on?"I asked looking between the two "is this why you've been ditching me? To come sleep with my dad?" I asked her she looked down as my dad tried to move between us. "Y/n I swear this never meant to happen." He tries to say but I slap him "cheating on my mom was one thing but sleeping with my ex best friend is a whole other galaxy." I snap pushing past him grabbing FP's hand pulling out of the trailer with me. I just kept walking as FP pulled me to a stop "Y/n listen, Alice is dumb and obviously your dad isn't any smarter. Don't let them win, show them that you don't need them. We'll get through this." He said I smiled "thanks FP, I.." I couldn't finish my sentence as he leaned in kissing me. I pulled him closer. "I have wanted to do that for a long time." He breathed as we pulled away "FP I like you, I have since I was 13 and saw you at school." I blush, he chuckles as he leads me to his bike "hop on." He says as he hands me his helmet "where are we going?" I ask "on a little date." He says as I climb on the bike behind him holding on tight as he drives to pops running in grabbing food before coming back out getting back on the bike, we started heading to the quarry. We got off the bike and sat down together "sorry it's not anything fancy or anything." he said I smiled at him "this is perfect." I say as we eat and just talk before we head back to the southside "can I stay with you tonight?" I ask as he nods leading me into his trailer, I look around seeing it was pretty clean for a teenage boy living here. "I'll grab you clothes to sleep in." he says I nod as he motions for me to follow him into his room, he hands me one of his shirts, I strip out of my clothes not caring that he was standing less than 3 feet away from me. "Wow." he mumbles, I giggle at him as I pull off my bra tossing it beside me as I undo my jeans letting them slide down my legs "baby girl, if you don't stop now, I don't think I can hold back." he says walking over to me "who said anything about holding back?" I whisper, biting my lip, he pulls me into a kiss, his hands trailing down my body. He lifts me up, moving me toward his bed. I layed back looking up at him with a slight smirk on my face. He quickly took off his clothes as I leaned up kissing him "screw the foreplay." I mumbled against his lips, he climbed on the bed and hovered over me as he positioned the tip at my entrance trying to tease him "Jones no teasing." I mumble trailing my nails down his back. He moved his hips, entering me slowly giving me time to adjust to his size. I nodded as he peppered kisses over my cheeks, he started out at a medium pace as he took one of my nipples into his mouth while pinching the other. I moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me "harder." I moaned as he picked up one of my legs, throwing it over his shoulder to go at a different angle. I screamed as he kept hitting my g-spot over and over. "You feel so good Y/n" FP moaned as quickened his pace pounding into me "I'm close." I groaned as I felt the ball in my lower stomach ready to burst. "Now." he said as we both reached our highs together. We helped each other through it as we rode them out, FP collapsed beside me pulling me into him, I cuddled up to him as a thought hit me "shit, we forgot protection." I said sitting up looking down at him as his face went white.