Broken Heart (Skeet)

“Just get out.” I screamed as I stood by the door pointing Skeet rolled his eyes grabbing his jacket and walking past me “I told you to leave it alone.” he growled as he walked out the door slamming it closed behind him. I slid down the wall sitting on the floor, tears rolling down my cheeks, I grabbed my phone and dialed my mom’s number waiting for her to pick up the phone but all I got was her answering machine. “Hey mom, um I was just calling because I have a couple of red wine stains that I can’t get out of some clothes. Also, are you and dad busy this weekend?” I asked “let me know, love you.” I sighed, hung up and slowly got up going into the messed up kitchen. I started to clean up the mess, I picked up the broken glass being careful not to cut myself. After that was all taken care of I mopped up the wine. I sighed as I finished mopping and threw out the food before locking the front door and going into the bathroom to have a shower letting myself cry and scream as it was drowned out because of the shower, I scrubbed my skin and washed my hair. I got out wrapping a towel around my body and wrapped my hair up in a towel as well. I headed into my room getting dressed into a pair of leggings and an oversized sweater pulling my hair towel off my head. I sat on my bed trying not to think about the fight and what Skeet was doing right now. I just prayed that he wasn’t doing anything stupid, even though he technically hurt me but I still loved him. I laid on my bed falling asleep, tossing and turning as the night's events kept playing behind my lids. I woke up a few hours later to someone pounding on my door, I got up and went to the door opening it to see Skeets twins standing at the door "Jakob, Naiia? What's wrong?" I asked letting them in "Y/n dad was in an accident, he's in the hospital. In a comma." Naiia said, tears pooling in her eyes. I pulled them into a hug "oh my gosh." I mumble feeling tears rolling down my cheeks "can you come to the hospital?" Jakob asked as they pulled away "of course, let's go." I said grabbing my keys and bag, we got into the car driving to the hospital. We got out and they took me to Skeets room, I stood near the bed looking at him. I wiped my eyes sitting down beside the bed "I'm sorry." I whispered to him.