Serpent Princess (Daddy FP)

Being the serpent kings daughter had its plus' and most definitely it's minus'. I loved being apart of the Southside Serpents, they were my family. But I had eyes on one specific tall serpent with a neck tattoo, I walked into the wyrm with Toni seeing Fangs and Sweetpea playing pool "I'm going to talk to my dad, I'll be right over." I say as she nods and walks over to the two boys. Dad was talking to some of the older serpents "hey princess, how was school?" He asks as I hug him "it was hell, like usual." I shrug "well just think two more years." He says with a chuckle as I roll my eyes "will you ever let me forget that I got held back?" I ask as he laughs shaking his head "hell no, you superglued the teacher to her desk then admitted it." He laughed "Fred and I had a bet which boy would be the one in trouble the most, but it was you." He added as I shook my head "I take after my dad." I smirk as I wave walking over to my friends seeing Sweetpea watching me. "What was that about?" Pea asks me I chuckle "just my dad being a pain." I say grabbing his beer bottle from his hand taking a drink "thanks Sweets." I smirk as I hand it back to him. Toni hits Fangs shoulder pointing at the two friends obviously flirting with each other, Fangs looked around seeing FP watching Sweets and Y/n. Fangs pointed at FP and Toni gulped as she saw their leader get up and start to walk over to them. I turn as I hear some footsteps behind me, I see my dad "Pea, what do you think you're doing?" My dad asks him "uh just talking to Y/n." Pea says looking at my dad "I see that, but why are you so close to my daughter?" He asks. I look at my dad, "dad, he hasn’t done anything. Sweetpea would never hurt me." I say causing my dad to look at me "you like him don't you?" He asks me I nod looking at Sweetpea "yes, I do." I say as my dad turns to Sweetpea "and let me guess you like her?" He asks Pea who shakes his head  "I love her." Pea smiles at me as dad chuckles "about damn time." He says causing both Pea and I to look at him "what?" We ask "you two have been flirting for weeks." He says before walking away turning everyone's attention back to what they were doing before. "So you love me?" I ask Pea as he moves closer to me, he smirks "I do, maybe you can love me too." He chuckles "I think I can do that." I smile kissing him.