Friends? (Billy)

(Ok, so I decided to add Billy Loomis to this imagines book. This one basically is set before everything that happened in the movie.)

I was running late for school, I made my way to the first period, seeing the only free spot was next to Billy Loomis, who I used to be best friends with before he became popular. I groaned as I took my seat trying not to look at him. That's when I noticed the person sitting in front of me was my other ex best friend Stu Macher, Stu smiled and sent me a little wave. I looked down as the teacher started teaching "so class I will be putting you in groups of three." He said "y/n, Billy and Stu are group 1." He called my eyes wide as both Billy and Stu smirked at me. I sighed as I took out my notebook. "Alright, let's head to the library." Billy says standing up, I look at him before nodding. We walked down the hall "so how have you been Y/n?" Stu asked, poking my arm "fine, how about you?" I asked Stu stop me from walking. "You're not fine, I can see it." He said I sighed moving around him continuing to the library but I didn't get very far, "why are you hiding it from us?" Billy questioned, I didn't look at him "why do you two care?" I asked "You both ditched me the minute you both became popular." I added Billy let me go when he heard my words. I raced out of the school not caring if I got in trouble for skipping. I made it home heading up to my room "hey doll." Stu laughed as I opened my bedroom door jumping at his voice. I look at my bed seeing both Billy and Stu sitting on my bed smirks on their faces, "how the hell did you get in here?" I ask Billy motions to my bedroom window that was still open. I shook my head "still the same." I mutter as I move over to my desk "so why did you run away?" Billy asks me. I sat on my chair turning to them "because I don't need excuses on why you two stopped hanging out with me, I don't really care anymore." I admitted seeing the shock on both of their faces. "I missed you doll." Stu laughed I looked at him like he was crazy "Let's just do this project." I sighed as we started working on it before Billy stopped "I'll make you a deal, we do this and we start hanging out again." He said "movie nights again."stu added I tried not to smile but I couldn't stop it "deal." I nod.