They Don't Know (FP)

Our relationship has been under a microscope so to speak since well since the beginning. Mainly because I'm almost 12 years younger than him. I sat in a booth at Pop's sipping a vanilla milkshake, I watched as FP rushed around the diner taking orders and bringing out the food to taking the dishes into the back to be washed. FP smiled when he saw his girl sitting in a booth watching him as he worked, this relationship was different than what he had with Alice which was all about sex and the one he had with Gladys. He thought he loved her especially when she gave him their kids, but she had changed and he did some stupid things that cost him his job which led to him drinking more and she left taking their daughter, and then Jughead left him too. With y/n everything comes naturally, he smiles more, and he and his boy haven't been fighting as much. "FP you can head out if you want." Pop called from behind the grill. FP looked at the man "Are you sure?" he asked pops nodded "You don't want to keep your girl waiting." the older name said with a chuckle. I watched the two from my seat, Pop has been rooting for FP and me since we got together unlike the rest of the north side. FP walked over to me "I'm just going to change then we can get out of here." he said I smiled "ok." I said as he leaned down to kiss me I giggled as I leaned up meeting him in the middle. "Really pops you let them in here?" a voice rang out causing FP and I to pull away seeing Alice and Hal Cooper standing at the door. I glared at the two as FP grabbed my hand, Pops came out of the kitchen "Alice, Hal everyone is welcome here." the man said to the older couple. I smiled "Go get changed babe." I said to FP who looked between her and the couple before nodding and walking to the bathroom. I looked at Alice who was already staring at me "You know he's only using you for sex." she said I laughed "That's funny Alice, that's exactly what he said you used him for." I said loud enough for Hal to hear me. Hal looked at Alice "Are you kidding me Alice?" he asked as Alice paled, before going to slap me but a hand caught her wrist, I turned to see FP standing there holding her wrist "Don't ever try and hit my girl ever again." he spat at her. I smiled at him as he let go of her wrist before taking my hand and leading me out of the diner "They don't know anything about us." he said as he opened the truck door for me to get in.