Finding Out The Gender (Pregnancy Series Skeet)

I was super excited to find out the genders of the twins, but I think Skeet, Naiia and Jakob were even more excited. We all got out of the car walking into the clinic, "ah Miss Y/l/n come right in." The nurse said leading us to a room to wait for the doctor. I get up on the bed as the doctor walks in "oh we have two new guests today." She smiles as I nod "yeah, our kids wanted to be here when we found out what their little siblings would be." I smile as she puts the gel on my stomach and started to scan to see if the babies would let us find out their genders. "So do we have any guess' of the genders?" She asks looking at us before turning back to the screen "I think they're both boys." Jakob said "I think girls." Naiia said pushing Jakob slightly.  The doctor chuckled "well let's see if the little ones will cooperate with us." She says as she moved the wand around, she started to take pictures of each baby. I watched the screen holding Skeet's hand "Alright, are you four ready to know the genders?" The doctor asks the four of us looked at each other smiling then turning to her "yes." I say as Naiia grabs Skeets other hand and I grab Jakobs hand. "Well, it looks like baby a is another girl." She says causing Naiia to cheer. "Baby b is another... boy." She says causing Jakob to fist pump. I turned to Skeet who had tears in his eyes "one of each." I whisper to him as he nods looking at the screen then at me kissing me quickly. The doctor left to get us the pictures, I cleaned up my tummy and sat up "can you believe it?" I asked the twins who were both smiling really big. We went into the hall seeing the doctor waiting for us, she gave us each pictures and we left.