Heal

I don't remember blacking out, I don't remember much of anything. I am laying on my stomach, the burning sensation still very prominent. I hear someone take a step somewhere around me. I become instantly aware.

"Relax my mate," I heard a deep calm voice say. I feel him come closer to me, not daring to lift up my eyes and meet his stare. He sighs, I can feel his intense gaze on my back.

His hand falls on my back casually. My whole body screams in pain. I whimper, but he dosen't remove his hands. He pours something on my back gently rubbing it into my wounds. The burning sensation begings and I struggle desprately to get away from him.

Why is my mate hurting me?

Tears brim my eyes, as I squirm uncomfortable underneath the pain. Soon the pain relinquishes into a cold mint like feeling.

His hands move in circular motions gently easing it into the marks on my back. After moments of laying still under his careful hands he steps backwards.

The pain in my back is gone, the only thing remaining is a buzzing sensation. Clenching the sheet below me, I pull my body upright. Using the sheet to cover my breast, offering very little modesty.

"What did you do?" I ask my voice hoarse from the screams and cries from ealier.

"You didn't deserve to be hurt," he stated simply his face wiped clean of any emotion that might betray what he was feeling.

"Why?"

"Excuse me?" He responds amusedly, crossing his arms.

"I killed your brother." Lifting my head I look into his eyes trying to find anything that tells me what he was thinking.

"You did."

He chuckles, a sound so deep and dark I flinch. "You killed my little brother. And yet I don't care. What does that say about me, little hybrid?"

His hand falls on the side of the bed casually, casuing the mattress to sink slightly.

"I don't know."

He smiles, his eyes empty. "I think you do."

He sighs running his hands through his dark hair.

"You didn't answer my question," I mutter slightly annoyed at the current perdicament I am facing.

He smirks, it's a simple movement but looks good on him nonetheless.

"When a women demands answers that means she wants answers...."

He says moments later his voice smooth and caculating. He stares at me like I'm an expirment, observing me. He is trying to figure me out.

"People these days really don't know how to avoid answering a question, do they?"

He chuckles, it's a dark yet sweet sound.

"I suppose they don't," he pauses momentarily taking an unnesasary breath," It's an ambrosia created by a witch many years ago, made for healing... I never really held a purpose for it seeing as my body can regenterate quite nicely, but it seems now I do."

He gestures to me as he finishes speaking. Throwing me clothing his eyes meet mine. 

"Now my little Hybrid, time to feed"