Roadtrip

"Want to give me hints about the location of the birthmark." Felix asked stretching his arms out.

I met Andris's eyes in the rear view mirror, a sneaky smile on his face.

"Well I know where it is....how's that for a hint?" Andris asked.

Felix glared at him,"In heat women are willing to fuck anyone....even you."

Andris turned around in his seat,"Women love me."

Elijah chuckled from the drivers seat,"Are you sure it isn't your ego that loves you?"

Felix smirked,"Yeah at least I'm modest."

Rolling my eyes I look over at Felix,"Who told you that lie?" I deadpann. Felix placed a hand over his heart,"I'm wouded."

"A little pain can make you stronger." Eliah says cheerfully. I laugh, giving Elijah a high five.

Felix grumbles some stuff under his breath. Before jumping up in his seat.

"We have to make a stop." He declares waving his arms widly.

"What?" Elijah says slightly annoyed,"We've already made 6 stops and we aren't even two hours into the drive."

Felix rolls his eyes,"Because angel boy....we need to look like a team."

"What?" I ask my mouth hanging open slightly. Felix smiled at me, a slight look of desperation in his beautiful eyes. He smirked at me a smirk that said 'I want you...badly'. It was actually quite tempting.

The sight of his soft pink lips curved into a devious smile, filled with desirous promises. I stared at him, the way his dark hair looked so much lighter in the sunlight. His sharp jawline, his muscled body.

"I want them to know you have somebody." Felix said, his voice softer than usual.

"Why?" I ask my mouth suddenly dry.

"They need to know you've found better."

My breath caught in my throat at that. I can't exactly argue with that logic.

"So what do you want...matching clothes?" I asked sarcastically, laughing slightly at the mere idea.

"Exactly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mall was smaller than the one's in the city, but nonetheless crowded with people of all ages. Mostly all human.

A young woman, maybe 28 at most. Dragged her young child away from a toy store, his soft sobs and yelling burning my ears. The mall was bustling, teenage girls staring at my mates like they were male models, who just walked off the cover.

Elijah had the gentle aura around him, soft and protective. Someone you would take home to meet your parents. Someone who you would love with no regrets. His sparkling blue eyes rivalled any man's. His tall muscular body well scuplted with taunt muscle. His hair had gotten lighter by the day, instead of black. It was a reddish brown. For some reason it looked even more natural on him.

I'm not saying the black hair or blonde hair wasn't natural....it just didn't do him justice like his current hair now. I wonder if that's because of my claim. Elijah never really explained the importance of it all.

Felix held more of a bad boy aura. He knew he was attractive, and walked in confidence and arrogance.Something told me he coud shoot someone a charming smile and they would be literally begging for him. His silver eyes, although unatural only added to his hotness. He had looks that had all the females moist down there.

Andris he was the mysterious and also charming. He also had more of a dark complex around him, he ws the guy your parents refused to let you even look at. Most people wanted to know him, but they were either too afraid or rejected.

"What store do we start with?" I ask softly.

"Does it matter." Andris questioned shifting uncomfortably under the stare of fourteen year old girls, sitting only a table away.

Felix seemed to be thrving under all the female attention. Grabbing my arm, he lead me to the first store we saw. It wasn't a common brand store. but it was one of the largest.

Walking in I saw clothes of almost every style.

"What colors are we working with?"

"Black." Andris said immediately, that made sense considering that was the only color he ever wore.

"And?" Felix asked impatiently.

"Blue?" I asked softly. Felix shot me a gentle smile.

"Black and blue it is.."

Felix worked around the store impressively. In no time all the guys had clothes that, all seemed different from one another yet at the same time matched.

"Your turn." Felix declared. Even Elijah seemed happy about this. Rolling my eyes, I clenched the skirt and top I had hidden behind my back.

"I have some clothes packed.." I mutter, the clothes behind my back I planned on putting up, they were a little provocative. Andris's eyes narrowed.

"Oh really than what's behind your back?"

I caught his eyes,"Nothing." I lied, attempting to protray innocents.

Felix smirked, before reaching behind my back and grabbing theclothing quite easily. The smirk on his face widened when he say the flismy material.

"Go try it on." He ordered his eyes silently daring me to say no. My own wolf stumbled to life, growling at the idea of being tamed. By her mate no less.

"No." I snaped at the man in front of me. The amount of power in my voice suprising me.

Andris casually leaned against the wall, his hands in his pockets. His head bowed towards the ground.

"Can you try the damn thing on so we can leave?" Andris asked annoyance burning his throat.

Growling lowly under my breath I grab the stupid outfit and stomp into the dressing room. Pulling on the black skirt that ended mid thigh, the top was black and blue and stuck firmly to my curves. It was a tank top styled shirt with intricate designs on it.

Theonly problem was the shirt wasn't made to wear a bra with, the neckline offered far to much clevage for that.

The outfit exposed more skin than I was comfortable with, but it did look pretty well on me.

I open the curtain, the rings sliding against the metal. Stepping out to the greedy eyes of my mates. There hungry gazes did nothing to calm the storm within me.

"You are definetly getting that." Felix said his voice sharp. His eyes trailed down my body, almost obsessively. Claiming me silently with his eyes.

Elijah licked his lips, nodding his head in silent agreement. His blue eyes focusing on my chest in a desirous mannor.

Andris didn't comment or even look in my direction. My wolf and myself felt slightly hurt by his reaction, but the frown on his forehead as he focused on his phone said something.

He clicked his phone off, the frown still marred on his features and shoved the item back into his pocket,"We have to go...we're wasting time."

Silently I hurriedly undressed, changing back into my orginal clothes before paying and leaving.

We drove in silence with only small talk jumping between us ocasionally. In only a few short hours we arrived at the royal werewolf house. Memories danced in my head, memories I didn't want to revisit.

Felix's body tensed as he stared up at the royal werewolf house. Then a thought echoed in my mind...to be mated to royal you must be a royal.