You little traitor

Felix's lips covered mine as he took full control of the situation.

I push him away when I feel it, someone's eyes burning into my skin. A low growl exits Felix's mouth, and the animalistic rumble has my skin heating up.

Standing there was none other than the Angel of death, Carly, her lips curved downwards. Her eyes holding a certain pity for something I couldn't understand.

With every step she took towards me, I felt a darkness erupt in my stomach.

Run, Addaelynn.

My brothers voice yelled in my head. A certain amount of fear inside it. His voice sounded more fearful than ever and closer as well. Almost as if he were right next to me.

Carly's hands shook and she reached out to touch me, I jerked away from her hands, my eyes wide.

Carly smiled sadly.

"You have to get away from me."

"What's happening, Carly?"

Felix's tensed body moved slightly in front of me, everything in his stance showed he was ready to fight.

"Your name was on the list," Unsheaded tears swarmed her eyes. "I have to touch you."

"No," Felix forced my numb body behind him. A man I'd never seen before appeared in the doorway.

He looked like the male version of me.

He grabbed Carly's wrist,"Don't do this."

She wrenched herself away,"I don't have a choice, Justin."

Justin? He's my brother. My lungs constrict.

"What's happening?" I ask shakily. My teeth chattering at the cold feeling washing over me.

Carly looked at me,"A long time ago I learned not to explain things to people. It misleads them into believing they are entitled to know everything."

I glared at the sad angel, her eyes dulling in vibrance."It's my life I am entitled."

Carly shook her head, wisp of her blonde hair hitting her cheeks,"You don't understand. If I don't touch you, you will have to deal with another angel of death. And if that one doesn't touch you, than another and another. We don't stop, Addaelynn."

"Why?" I yell.

"Because something's changed."

Carly looked so emptied inside,"Something's been done that forced your name on the list."

I inhale shakily,"Was it my father?"

Carly hung her head,"I don't know."

Justin eye's met mine,"It wasn't our father who did this."

"What do you mean?" I whisper.

Justin smiled bitterly,"Did you really think it would be that simple. Finding a hairbrush and conveniently a paper talking about demons with it?"

"But you said not to trust-"

"I was wrong."

Felix eyed the area confusion in his eyes. Hugging my body to his he growled at Carly and Justin,"Stay away."

Soon Andris and Elijah entered the room, Kristina not far behind. Justin stared at Andris oddly. His eyes wide and filled to the brim with disgust.

"You," Justin hissed, speeding over to Andris he gripped the labels of his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"What are you doing!" I made a move to pull Justin away from Andris when Felix held me tighter restraining me.

"Tell them, Andris." Justin said forcefully, his fangs digging into his lower lip.

"Andris?"

"I wanted you to stay away from demons for a reason, Addaelynn."

"What did you do?" Elijah moved over to where me and Felix stood, protectiveness for me burning in his orbs.

"I made the mistake of trusting a demon," Andris said lowly. Emotion fleeing his face.

"This is your fault," Justin claimed, his anger and rage causing the glass of the windows to shatter.

"My fault?" Andris repeated, shoving Justin off of him."Your family was already involved with demons long before I came around."

"What the hell is happening?" I ask shakily.

"Your name is on the list, the list of names I have for people that are meant to die. Andris is somehow involved with demons and Justin, your brother has just left hiding to stop me from touching you," Carly said bluntly.

"Andris, Explain this to me," I beg, my vision blurred due to the tears I can't hold back.

Justin looked at me sadly, ripping up the sleeve of Andris's shirt, I see a mark. A mark I've never seen before on anyone.

"Your vampire has a bounty on his ass, Demons have been after him since before he'd ever met you."

Elijah and Felix block Andris from my line of sight, shielding me from him.

"Are demons after me because of you?"

"I don't know Addaelynn.... I just don't know."

Kristina grabs Justin's arm, pulling him away from Andris, her fangs out.

"Leave my brother alone," She growled, her eyes deadly.

Justin turns to look at her, the deadly expression dropping off his face when they make eye contact.

"Mate?"