Driving by

"Dad." I complained, the word felt foreign on my tounge. I don't now if I felt safe calling him that, something that plays an important role in all young girls lifes. I couldn't take the word back, and I'm not sure I want to after his reaction.

His eyes lit up with happiness,"I've waited so long to hear thoes words, my daughter."

I swallowed and forced a smile. I'm not used to this parent and child thing. He smiled at me,"What would you like, sweetheart?"

Not sure what to make of the term of enderarment, I respond casually,"Can you tell me about... well everything?" I question shyly. My eyes focused on his. He smiled a gentle smile.

"Let's see...."

I sat up straighter in my chair as I listened attentively to his words.

"Your brother was born first, he looked exactly like you...You two would cry if you were seperated from one another...Even as a child he was odly protective of you."

I narrowed my eyes in confusion,"What do you mean?"

"You probably won't remember this...you were only 3 when it happend. But someone had attacked the royal family and you two were in the nursery, when it was happening. The guy who had attacked grabbed you, and your brother went beserk. He used royal angel magic." My father mused his eyes glazed over from the memories.

"A type of magic that takes years to master he used in seconds at 3 years old. He only ever used his abilites anytime you were hurt or in danger. Otherwise they were dormant."

I smiled my vision blurred with tears, I wish I could know him. My father smiled at me, a knowing smile.

"Elijah told me what happend at the falls." My father said eyeing me curiously.

"What?"

"When you killed that demon."

"I was acting on instinct, that wasn't me." I say indifferently.

"That's what I thought..." My father said almost as if he knew something...something I didn't.

My father stood up, opening a cabniet located towards the bottom of a shelf. He twirled the decorated key inbetween his digits before placing the key in the slot. With the slight twist of his hand he opened the cabinet.

He pulled out a book, about the size of my whole upperbody. My eyes widened due to the hugeness of the book.

"Why?" I say gesturing towards the book.

"It holds a lot of information." My father responded.

"I want you to take it.....I also want you to relax and let me find your brother."

I shook my head ready to deny, when he shot me a stern look.

"Addaelynn your in heat, your 18 years old, and your dealing with this....You shouldn't have to deal with this." My father said remorseful.

"I can handle it though..." I argue back deperately.

"That dosen't mean you deserve it."

I stayed silent after that. I didn't know what else to say. So instead I sighed and hugged him. The hug was arkward and different, but it felt sort of nice knowing I have a father figure willing to protect me.

"Promise me if you get any leads..."

"You'll be the first person I call." He finished for me. Hugging me once more, I close my eyes and relish the contact. I feel his lips brush against my forhead,"I regret not being apart of your life."

When I open my eyes I am in the palace with Andris, Elijah, and Felix.

I make sure to place the book in a secure and safe spot.

The boys and I have taken to training, for what? I don't know.

After about an hour of landing on my ass, sweat dripping down my body and my defiance wavering. I finally manage to pin Andris down for .00000002 senconds.A large wave of happiness overcomes me, I did it. I pinned him down....hahah loser.

Elijah thinks my excitement is hilarious, all of them think I am capable of so much more. I don't know if I believe that. I mean I know if I need to I can fight.

It feels weird knowing people arround you think your special, or capable of something more. It's hard to explain.

After my shower, me and the boys are headed to the werewolf royal palace. I have to face my mother and stepfather...the people who disowned me and hurt me like none other. It was bound to happen, better sooner than later. Not really.

My muscled tensed at the thought of my stepfather. He was a vindictive vile person, and my mother followed him around like a lap dog. You wouldn't understand how many times, I begged her to leave him.

She'd always get that faraway look in her eyes then shut me out. Always.

My step father was a basturd he brought woman home, and made sure my mother knew. It was disgusting.

He hated me specially, whatever I did. It was never good enough. I remember being slapped after getting in an argument with my cousin. My cousin was bullying a younger member of the family...I intervined he screamed at me, talking about how much of a disgrace I was.

I remember when they disowned me clearly. It felt like hell. It felt like I was standing at an edge of a cliff, and if I jumped I knew no one would care. But I somehow managed to get my life together.

Being 14 and on the streets sucked, but I managed to survive. In ways that I regret yes, but I still am alive and kicking now. Soon I found out about my abilites...Apperantly my mother, in fear of anyone finding out, that she had an affair drugged my food with some type of herb that made all my abilites gone. That's why I didn't shift until after I was kicked out.

Sighing I get dressed, putting on light blue skinny jeans my favorite black combat boots and a black tank top. I pull my dark hair into a messy bun and greet my mates.

They didn't know everything about my old life, only that I was disowned.

"Hey are ya'll ready?" I asked resting my puse firmly on my shoulders.

I got a chorous of yeahs and sounds of agreement.

"They knew the royal Vampire Andris was entering his territory along with some friends, they didn't know that it was me, Elijah and Felix.

At first I didn't want Felix to come, at all. I knew he is a rouge and we are going to the Royal werewolf families. If you technically think about it though, all the Royals are rouges because they aren't offically united with one pack.

We got settled in the car, my nerves racing.

"Your ours." Elijah whispered in my ear. Looking up I see all the possessive males in the vehical eyes focused on me.

"We won't allow anything to happen to you."