Sweeter than heaven, hotter than hell

Dedicated to very happy dancer friend of mine...

Mollypop516, girl thnx for commenting and your support... hope you like the chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADDAELYNN'S POV.

I stared at him in complete awe, this man was the epitome of beautiful. His pale skin glowed, literally glowed. His blue eyes where so light and intense they looked almost neon. He had a very muscular build standing around 6'5, towering over my 5'5 height completely.

"Hello Mate" he looked at me severly confused, almost as if he was trying to understand something. I resisted the very strong urge to swoon at his voice. It was silky like a sirens, deep and very smooth.

I gulped,"come with me."

He followed after me, no questions asked. The amusement in his eyes followed after my form. We ended up in a guest bedroom, the music from the party now faint.

The man standing in front of me took an unnecessary step towards me, inhaling sharply when I realized my back was aganist the wall, and he was blocking my only way out. his light orbs looked down at me, my perception of his feelings was useless.

I felt simply powerless under his gaze.

"What's your name?" He asked his voice was calm, gentle.

"Addaelynn," I said a feeling of warmth and ease surrounding me, basking off his form.

"what's yours?" I asked my voice unnaturally small.

"Elijah," he answered the intensity in his eyes not wavering. He looked me up and down,"Your a hybrid, yes?"

"umm yes" I muttered chewing on my bottom lip aggresively. Elijah's hand ran over my cheek slowly filtering downwards to my lips. His fingertips traced the outline of my lips before, pulling my lower lip out of my teeth.

His thumb rested on my lip, a fire starting in the pitt of my stomach. He leaned closer, his shadow enveloping me,"Don't do that to yourself."

His voice was thick, his hand gently trickled down to my neck.

His fingers snaked around my neck.

"Don't harm yourself, my beloved...my queen"

I whimpered, the warm feeling in my stomach intensified. He leaned forward his forehead meeting mine. My breathing stopped.

"How did you know I was a Hybrid?" I manage to say, I sounded breathless. He smiled, a charming smile.

"My queen, it was quite simple. For us to be mates you would have to be an Angel, but angels all have blonde hair and blue eyes...but you my Beloved have dark hair with green eyes. Also You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen in all my exsistents. I noticed the way the men stared at you, lustfully. They were not respecting your beauty my Queen"

He answered his voice smooth and beautiful.

I looked up at him," I have another mate."

He stayed silent for quite sometime before laughing. It was a beautiful sound just like everything else about him. His head bowed downward as he nuzzled my neck,"I realize that, My queen"

"are you mad?"

He places soft kisses aganist my neck,"Hybrids have multiple mates to accomadate the many species they are...I am not mad, you are also a vampire my love?"

I nodded enjoying the way his lips felt aganist my body. " I noticed the way he looked at you while you two were making your grand entrance."

Guilt burned me, what does he think about this? what will Andris think about this?