Bite me

ANDRIS'S POV.

Her eyes were viridescent, blazing with emeralds, pericing like lasers. They were still the same eyes even when I slammed her soft body into the wall. Lapping up the desirous crismon liquid seeping into my mouth. I could hear her painful sighs and whimpers, but the beast inside me was hungry.

They were still the same eyes, but something behind them had changed. She had always looked proud of me. Even when I did nothing for her to be proud of me for, she still looked at me like I did.

When our eyes met, they held the force of pain behind them. Along with betrayal. I couldn't get that look out of my head. No matter the amount of alcohol I drunk.

Elijah left soon after her. I didn't really care about him, but part of me hoped that he returned with her, safetly. I searched the surrounding areas, only picking up hints of her blood here and there.

I wasn't able to pursue thoes trails because they all ended as soon as they started. Like a dead end.

She walks over, a dark smirk on her face.

"Finally she is gone." My sister drawled a sinister look in her cerulean eyes. A low snarl left me as my body tensed up. My sister either didn't notice, or didn't care. She gracefully fell in the chair beside me.

"Was it fun?" My sister whispered,"Tasting her blood?"

My eyes begin to blaze with anger. She smiled charmingly at my reactions, her slender fingers tracing the outline of a cup.

Laughing she teases,"Loosen up brother." Purring she continues,"I bet it was amazing, her velvety blood running down your throat."

I slam her into the wall by her throat, my hand crushing the bone beneath it. She merely laughs,"Show me your teeth."

I ignore her, and glare at the women in front of me. A mere shadow of my sister.

"Come on brother, show me the man your lovely mate just recently met. The man you've kept hidden from her. The one who's been dying to stick his fangs into her long neck."

I let her go, staring at her emotionless. I will not give her that satisfaction. I turn to leave.

"You're no fun brother."

My eyes darken as I try to ignore her words. They mean nothing, it's like a mantra repeating in my head.

"Let's play a game?" Kristina mumurs excitedly.

"Your games are never fun." I shoot back angrily.

"Only cause your no fun, I was thinking whoever finds the hybrid first wins?"

My body tenses,"Kristina..." I warn, she laughs it off.

"Game on brother."

ADDAELYNN'S POV.

I was bare underneath his shirt. The scent of woods imprinting against my body.

"Felix?" I whisper softly, my voice shaking slightly.

"Yes." He responded his voice gruff.

He moved his hand slightly on my thigh, carrying me firmly yet gently. His large hand leaving a sizzling trail across my skin. His hand looking dark against the skin of my thigh. He squeezed me lightly, growling lowly. Inhaling my scent every few seconds or so.

He laid me across the bed, suprisingly gently. The small wooden house he borught me to, was suprisingly homey and the sweet smell of the woods tickling my nose.

"Where are we?" I question out loud, without meaning to.

"Arizona." He answers my question from the other room. I let out a small sigh, we haven't left the state. He comes back with a small rag and a bowl of hot water. Placing it beside the bed he stares at the shirt, offering me very little modesty.

His eyes meet mine, silently asking if it was okay. I gave him a shaky nod, and he proceeded to undress me. I refrained from whimpering as much as I could. But every stimuli hurt.

The shirt is a crumbled mess on the floor. His eyes sweep over me, lingering on my most sacred parts. Before looking away. lust along with desire dancing in his eyes.

I swallow deeply. He dips the rag into the bowl, gripping it in his right hand. Very teantively he washes away the blood on my body. He moves my thighs open, a cut resting at the top of my inner thigh from a peice of glass I landed on.

He inhales sharply. His whole body tensing. The rough rag rubs away the blood, he turns away his hand moving ever so slightly. Brushing against my womanhood.

Before I can force it down a moan leaves me. His orbs an unnatural, but beautiful silver colour turn a rustic gold. A purring like sound leaves his chest, and suddenly I feel very persuaded to do things to him. He suddenly stops, cocking his head at me.

"You should be more careful with that sound." He whispers huskily.

"What do you mean?"

"I can be very persuasive." Leaning down his lips brushing my ear in the slightest of measures.

A knock sounds on the door, it is a demanding persistent sound. Felix's head snaps up, his body tense.

I wrap my hand around his bicep.

"What is it?"

"Vampire." He responds his nostrils flared. The door slams open, the person stands there. Not stepping into the threshold. There body filling the frame of the door.

"I win." They say a smile on there face.