Love

Yes I'm a gutter bunny I know!!!!!!!!:D but that's only bc I was listening to ride by SoMo, while writting this!!!!

Enjoy

*Sex scene*

My body burned with blistering heat. Andris stood at the opposite end of the room, much too far for my liking. I stood up on wobbly feet, walking slowly towards him.

"Stop," Andis said quitely his eyes fastened on my butt hanging out of my panties. With every step the unfathomable heat weaking. He slowly rubbed his fingers against his middle and ring finger.

"You said you'd help me." I purred my voice huskier and more sensual than usually.

"If you so desire..."

I didn't fight my smile,"I do desire."

I wonder if he realized he'd nodded. His smile dipping slightly, interest in his red eyes. He begin walking towards me. My feet stopped moving, as I waited patiently for him to meet me. I felt dwarfed by his size, his presense. I took the black tank top, dropping it to the floor, his eyes watching my every movement. Slipping out of my boy shorts I was left bare in fron of him.

He looked suprised by my boldness, but right now all I wanted was him. That's all that consumed me.

"Have a seat." Andris said, odly controlled. He gestured to the couch. I did as he comanded, and he kneeled in front of me.

"Lie back." He said softly, never looking away from my eyes.

I instead scooted forward, my body burning with the overpowering heat. I saw his eyes sharpen. He brought his lips to mine, starting off gently. I grabbed a fistfull of his hair firmly. He instantly deepend the kiss.

His hands placed on either side of me on the couch. I moved forward wanting to be closer to him. He was a great kisser. I breathed into the kiss and he swallowed it.

Tugging the couch closer to him. The sofa scraped the wood floor as it moved. Heighting my excitement. The movements were abrupt, pulling sounds deeply from within me. Causing heat to pool at my center. I spread my legs and he jerked the couch one last time.

My lower body now flushed completely against him. I lifted one leg, wrapping it around him because I wanted closer still. Our lips smacked as we took shorts breaths inbetween. Mostly for my benefit. Our lips never completely disconnecting.

He touched me, letting go of the couch. I clung to him, half climbing on him, and he roamed my bare back, my arms, taking in the shudders the roughness of his hands caused.

My breathing was harsh and deep, the orginal burn from the heat. Causing lustful flames to errupt in me. He traced my spinal column, grabbing my butt and giving it a little squeeze.

He broke the kiss, licking his lips. He stroke my hair and cupped my face, looking deep into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I will never hurt you again...My little hybrid." He whispered his eyes desirous. He then moved his hand down to my throat. Holding my breath as my head fell backwards, his name on the tip of my tounge.

He continued down the tight space between our bodies, to my breast. He squeezed them the pressure causing me to tremble. My mouth hung open, as he started squeezing my breast as if he was thrusting inside of me.

My womanhood clenched, I kissed him again but he cut it short.

"Lie back." He dictated roughly. it was the most forceful I'd ever heard him sound, he sounded like he had the barest grip on control. I laid back, and spread my legs open without hesitation, slow and meticulous.

I laid open underneath him. I licked my lips when he folded my knees, giving him a better veiw. He rubbed my opening. Rubbing in a circle.

I never paid much attention to his hands, but from now I would. He woked slow, in measured movements. Then he increased his rythm, hastily fingering me.

He looked at me and smiled as i hissed and swallowed. Curling his fingerings inside of me, my liquid flowing onto his hands, soaking the couch.

He fingered me faster, relentlessly rubbing my clit.

I turned away from him as a tiny orgasm passed through me. Small shocks shook my body, making me on edge for the bigger one comming. The intensity of the craving on his face, tore me apart.

"Yes." He growled his eyes on my face.

I jolted involuntarily when my body begain to calm down. Removing his fingers, he examined them. Then licked them, a small smile on his face.

I inhaled,"That was good."

"Good." He repeated like he wasn't satisfied with the word. Like he wasn't satisfied that good was the only way he made me felt.

"It was." I reassure him, my legs still shaking slightly.

He kissed my shins,"Open them again for me."

I smiled and did how he told me to. He went right in, licking without preamble. I watched as his head moved between my legs. He licked with percision and deliberation, taking his time, savoring me. He stroaked and bathed me with his tounge.

"Ungh! Hugh," I cried as he nosily ate me out. Greedily lapping me up, I soon came, he continues his torture bringing small orgasms out of me.

He gentled his movements and waited for me to calm down before focusing soely on my clit. I was soon in the essences of another orgasm.

He started licking the length of my inner thigh, repeatidly. I felt the tickle of his fangs brushing against my skin. He bit my thigh, the blood flowing into his mouth easily. My leg started to feel numb from blood loss.

"Andris." He didn't respond. I pulled his dark hair for emphasis. I quivered underneath him, he lifted his head. My vision blurred.

"Was that....good?"he asked, teasingly.

I sighed in happiness,"It was great...amazing." I said tiredly.

My eyes fell to his neck, if I bit him I would complete the mate bond. My fangs enlongated, as I stared at his long neck.

He lead me closer to his neck, rubbing my hair soothingly. My fangs dug into his skin, the crismon liquid flowing into my mouth. The taste so different from Felix's.

Andris's blood was much sweeter and had a stronger taste in my mouth. Whereas Felix's blood was more sour with a small hint of sweetness. I felt the bond building between us, humming with completeness. The burning fames of heat dwindling due to the completion of one bond.

I still had heat of course but because we finished the bond, it lessend. I pulled away looking at Andris. His eyes wide filled with intrigue and adoration.

"Andris." I whimpered begging him to continue. A smirk overtook his face,"Not yet, I won't take you just yet..."