Am I going to die?

I stare at her eyes wide, mouth hanging open. The woman who I've seen in the forest before the falls and that one time when Elijah took me to his angel place, stood there a small smile painted on her face.

I quickly back away, my body shaking slightly. My head swirling with thoughts mostly revolving around the important topic of death. I'm going to die?

The Angels of Deaths body starts quaking.

"Are you laughing!" I exclaim staring at her with confusion.

The girl holds her belly, clearly entertained,"I'm sorry, it's just you should have seen your face!"

"But you touched me, you know I don't want to DIE," I don't know how to emphasize all the words at once.

"So?"

For a moment I believe I have been transfered into another universe, I want to faint, but perferable not in the residance of an Angel of Death. Who seemingly gave me the touch of DEATH, but finds the situation laughable. I should have strangled her, but she seems really entertained with her school girl laughter.

"Why is this so entertaing to you?" I ask loudly, staring at the woman in front of me with uncertanity. My eyes kept darting back and forth.

"You're not going to die, silly goose," The woman says small giggles still leaving her.

"Then why are you here?" I ask shaking my head in confusion.

"I want to help you find my mate," She says finally standing up straighter and looking deadly serious.

"Who is your mate?"

"Your brother, silly."

My eyes widen in bewilderment,"M-my b-b-brother?" I stutter my mind racing in a million differnet directions.

"Yep, just finish reading the book your father gave you and I will come back and explain everything, okay?"

Without giving me a chance to enter she disappears the world goes black. I open my eyes to see overly aggresive sunlight burning my sensative eyes. Rubbing my eyes I wipe away a small trail of drool from my lip.

The door slams open to reveal Kristina, she shoots me an emotionless look,"She's awake." She dosen't stick around for me to ask questions instead she leaves slamming the door behind her.

Walking in I see Felix, he opens his mouth but stops suddenly staring at me intently. Smelling the air he looks directly at me,"Who was here?" He questions his voice an ocutave lower than usual.

"No one," I say quickly, too quickly. Felix stares at me a frown dipping onto his features.

"Addaelynn I can smell another persons scent here," I don't respond, hell I'm not really listening. That means she really was here and she is most likely knows where my brother is. Excitement fills me, jumping out of bed I give Felix a quick peck on his scruffy cheek before leaving.

Rushing into the room, I felt desperate to get my hands on the book. I push the door open and scream immediately, shoving my hands against my innocent eyes. The next big suprise of the day is wearing nothing but his birthday suit on my bed.

This is not what I expected when I opened this door, I forcible drop my hands and put on a mask of indifference and confidence. Walking across the room, ignoring the heated look of my ex boyfriend who I have no idea why is here, and what the hell he wants from me.

As I passed the closet I grabbed a bathrobe, that I would never use again, and flung it over his bottom half,"Jace, I don't even want to know just leave."

The question that plauges me is why my ex-boyfriend even here?The man who I unfortunately lost my virginity to after a druken night with some of my friends, one of the major regrets of my life. The vampire lays sprawled across the bed, staring at me seductively.

He pushed the flismy robe away,"Addaelynn what you're looking for is right here..you don't even have to look far."

I want to gag, seriously I am your coven leaders mate. I honestly don't know why I ever dated that guy,"Shut up jace."

"I can give you everything. I have everything you need."

Where are one of my mates when I need them? Continuing to look for the stupid book I ignore the naked man on my bed.

"Don't make me hurt you, at least have the denceny to shut up."

"Looking for this?" Jace mumbled, and just like that I whip my head around and my eyes widen like saucers. No wonder I couldn't find it. I gasped loudly, the book my father gave me, was sitting underneath his balls.

He grins at my shocked expression, just like that annoying cat in Alice in wonderland,"How will you resist touching me now?"

"Oh my god...That's not even my book,"I yelp,"That's so disgusting!"

Jace nods and spreads his legs wider,"Make love to me and you can get your little book."

I stare at him wide eyed,"ANDRIS," I scream loudly. But the freak comes up behind me and covers my mouth. I physically shiver in disgust. The scream comes out muffled.

Throwing him to the ground I grab my book, Immediately regreting it because it has now been tarnished by his genitals.

I suck in a sharp breath when hands move over my leg,"Oh Addaelynn," He moans,"I'll be so good to you."

He is about to lick my ankle when I kick him in the face.

"I'm leaving!" I snap hurrying towards the door.

"Can I come?" He asks his erection twitching in anticipation.

"No!" I scream covering my eyes.

"ANDRIS," I yell again, as I slam the door open and run downstairs. My heart racing, with disgust and shock. Andris enters the room, looking severly worried.

"Are you okay?" He questions me holding my arms.

"No!" I snap at him,"Why didn't you tell me Jace Montgomery was apart of your vampire group?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal." He responded scratching the back of his head,"Why? What did he do?"

"What didn't he do?" I shoot back dropping the in disgust."I am staying in your room tonight." I say shuddering at the ides of sleeping in the same bed that his naked behind was on.

"Addaelynn, are you okay?"

"Jace was in my room naked." I bluntly spit. Andris stares at me in shock before anger filling his face.

"How do you even know him?"

"He's my ex...The one I lost my virginity to," I say slightly breathless. In a matter of seconds Andris is gone, with a murderous expression on his face.