Sending signals

My bare feet move across the cold floor, almost silently. I couldn't sleep, so I went to Felix's room. He held me all night, but when I woke up I was starving. 

For blood and food. 

It took thirty minutes to manuver out of his grip, and escape from his room without waking him up. The information I found out about my father hurt me. I can't believe I trusted him so easily. 

Sighing I pull open the fridge and take a blood bag and some orange juice. My fangs enlongate at the thick liquid, peircing the bag as I swallow the blood. 

The blood taste different. Not normal, it has a certain herbal taste to it. I feel the blood rush back up to my mouth, someone poisned it.

I throw up all the blood I consumed, and much more. My throat burns and the hunger inside me intensifies. I feel arms wrap around my waist, the sparks alerting me to Andris. 

He carries me upstairs, setting me in the bathtub. His large hand squeezing my thigh comforting me. I lay my head against the wall of the bathtub. 

I hear more people enter. Andris has another blood bag in his hand, he smells it. Almost like he is checking to make sure it's drinkable. 

I take a small hesitant sip, but it ends up choking me. Burning my throat as I spit it back up. Felix enters the bathroom, his eyes black. 

"She can't hold any blood down."

"Have you tried your blood?" I hear Elijah ask from somewhere in the bathroom. 

Andris bends down in front of me, he bites his own arm, pericing his skin. The sweet scent of his blood causing a warmness to fill my stomach. He places his arm in front of my mouth. 

The thick liquid dripping from the wound. I stare at it for a second, slightly fearful to even taste it. 

"You need to hurry before the wound closes." Andris says somber. I lean forward his blood exciting my taste buds. The velvety liquid soothes the burning in my throat. My own fangs enlongate, and my grip grows firmer on his arm. I drink the blood, ignoring the moans that leave Andris. 

After a while Andris pulls his arm away from me, I whimper reaching for his arm hurriedly. When I look up at Andris with begging eyes I notice how pale and tired he looks. 

"I'm sorry." I say my head bowing slightly. Andris strokes my hair lovingly, before kissing my forehead. 

Andris grabs a blood bag for himself and silently moves away. Laying back aganist the bathtub, I close my eyes. 

Did my father seriously posion my bloodbags?

I hear them aurguring about who would have done it and I realize that I haven't told them about my father. I need to tell them but, I can't just do it. 

He could be listening.

I lay my head aganist the bathroom wall, the mark on Jace was a demon's mark, so had did my father do that. Unless...

No he said his mother died making sure that demon part was bonded. Wait hold up, I may not know alot about spells or whatever but I do know that usually people can find a way to break a bond. 

But why would he want to break the thing bonding his demon side? Unless it's for power, but that also leaves out who was the demon who put that mark on Jace?

I feel like banging my head against the wall. Too many unanswered questions, I need to tell my mates now, but how? 

"Lijah- I need to tell you something," I whisper seductively, angels can read minds. If I project my thoughts to him maybe he will read them. 

I want to do something to hide what I'm really planning. If my father is watching he wouldn't want to see his daughter engaging in sexual intercourse with her mate. Smilling I push myself into his body, practically dragging him out the room. 

Felix and Andris watch on with confusion but make no comment. I lead Elijah into a bedroom, forcing him onto the bed. I hear my other mates following after us, ignoring them I focus on Elijah hoping he will pick up my silent message. 

I heard the door open only to be closed again, with no one entering the room. 

I press my lips to his hurridely, using my strength to force the thought onto him. Elijah's lips seductively cover mine, pulling moans and gasps out of me. Elijah digs his hands into my hips as I stradle him. 

Come on Elijah, look at my thoughts.  Our breathing was ragged as our lips danced with each other, his tounge entered my mouth. I shivered at the feeling of his tounge against mine, the thoughts I had disappeaing. My minds becomes hazy as we touch each other with blazing passion and heat. 

Elijah dosen't even seem to care that we are both covered in blood, all he really wants is me. I can feel his erection pressing into my thigh. I whimper as I rub against him in lust. 

"Elijah," I whisper forcing myself to project the thoughts towards him. Giving him a pleading look as he stares up at me with awe and desire. I feel Elijah enter my mind, I feel his shock and anger as he reads through all of it. 

Rubbing his chest I lean closer to him,"I'm about to have sex with you and your upset." I tease despite knowing this is a serious situation. 

Elijah chuckles,"I can't hold back anymore."

"Elijah," I said softly, revealing in the way his stare intensified when I said his name. My blood sizzled just thinking about him. I crawled back over his body my lips a mere centimeter away from his,"My Elijah."

"your Elijah," His response was immediate with no hesitation whatsoever. Every fiber of his being was mine, by the look in elijah's eyes. I was just as much his as he was mine. 

"My Addaelynn," He looked into my eyes deeply, pushing himself forward into my lips. I groaned as Elijah's mouth fit against mine. His lips always felt pillow soft and burned with tenderness and love. My hands cupped the sides of his face and held him to me with need that slowly burned to my core. I had to be closer, I need to feel him against me. 

My hips circled around his hard length as my mouth melded to his. His fingers gripped the swell of my hips as our tounges continued to dance together. I could feel the primal need in Elijah's every touch, but he restrained himself. 

No part of myself was off limits to my soulmates. 

My need to feel Elijah's bare skin was to insistent to ignore, but I wanted to prolong the moment and draw out the pleasure. Careful to continue my seduction at a relaxed pace, my hands skimmed down the sides of his face, over his collar, and down to the buttons of his shirt. 

Pulling my lips away from his mouth I kissed a hot trail over his jaw line. I heard his breaths become heavy as the tip of my tounge darted out to touch the hollow behind his ear. His hold on my hips tightened as I followed my licks with a series of feathery light kissess down the line of his chin. 

My lips closed over the bob of his throat and sucked at the thin flesh above. Elijah was a quivering mess, of pent ou need. 

"Christ, Addaelynn," He gasped, as my blunt teeth scraped against the skin of his neck. 

I suddenly lifted my hips from his skin, Elijah exhaled a gruttal sigh when my lips rested on his new uncovered skin as I undid the buttons of his shirt. My fingers trembled as I undid the last button. 

I never knew undressing someone could be so erotic. My inner vixen urged me to continue the path down to his jeans. But I firmly restrained myself from ripping his clothes off the way I wanted to. I had an etheral, beautiful angel at my disposal, and I was going to take advantage of his surrender.