Birthmark

I shook my head,"This is impossible." I snap. I looked at Elijah who sudden change in apperance still made him look fiercly attractive. Holding Elijah's large hand tightly as I shake my head in denial. His now darkend hair didn't look unnatural in any way, it actually looked more sexy.

The man who resmbled me steped forward,"Is it....my mate she was a werewolf and a vampire. Grew up in the werewolf royal family, the vampire side of her hidden from everyone around her. When she met me, we made love. She rgretted it and found out she was pregnant. She didn't tell anyone you were a hybrid. She forced you to hide your idenity. That's why you always identify yourself with werewolves."

He looked so proud of me, something I had never recieved at home.

"That dosen't explain you." I reminded him,"Angels have blonde hair and blue eyes...you don't."

He smiled sadly,"I am also a demon." He answered gently. My throat closed up. I shook my head,"They made you king even though your a demon?"

"My demon side is dormant....my mother gave her life making sure of it."

I placed my face in my palms,"What's going on with Elijah." I say my voice wavering slightly.

"You made him your personal gaurdian angel, your personal warrior." My 'father' said looking at me with pride. Elijah wrapped his arms around my shoulders,"That's enough you're upsetting her."

"Wait why is his hair dark now?" I question confusion running through me.

"Your claim.....claim cause changes depending on the person who made it." My 'father' said as he stared at me with unconditional love. Something I personally didn't understand.

I have to talk to my bitch of a mother about all this.

a voice entered my mind,' Addaelynn, we need you.' The voice that sounded much like Andris whispered in my ear. I clenched my hand around Elijah's arms, "We have to go."

Elijah sensed my seriousness, and took me into his arms. My father stared at me and unidentifable emotion on his face.

"Addaelynn, where is your brother?" he asked.

"What?"

"Your twin brother...Justin?"

"I don't have a brother." I spitted my mind reeling.

"Yes you do Addaelynn....I was there for your birth, your older brother. Older by two minutes...Justin?" My father said his voice deadly serious.

I shake my head. I don't have a brother, I never have or did. That dosen't make sense.

I stared at Elijah as he looked down at me with sympathy,"We'll figure this out." He whispered kissing my forehead. I leaned my head against his shoulder as the sensation corrupted me and we disappered.

The first thing I see is Felix, with blood seeping down his shoulder, his canines enlongated. As he glared at Andris.

"What's going on?" I demanded the scent of blood dizzing.

Felix had an angry scowl etched on his handsome face, his knucles clenched by his sides.

"He let them in." Felix declared his face a mask of rage.

My orbs blazed when I reguared Andris.

"What the hell, Andris?"

Andris rolled his dark eyes,"I only let them enter my territory so it wouldn't look suspicious."

"That's bullshit." Felix cried roughly,"You wanted them to fucking find me."

Andris chuckled,"I'm no liar, they would have been supicious if I didn't let them check the territory."