My neck

I wake up in the forest naked. Twigs digging into my sensitive body uncomfortably. When I had fainted, my wolf took over. Feeling threatened she ran. My body isn't fully healed, but some of the smaller bruises had disappeared. Dried blood sticking uncomfortably on my skin.

Dry tear trails stain my face. My neck has stopped bleeding, but the wound is still very bad. I need a doctor. A supernatural doctor.

I hear a growl behind me, I sniff the air. Oh no, my wolf brought me into a packs territory. I turn to make a run for it, but I am surrounded. By over five wolves. I cover my body as best as I can. I move backwards, and one of them growls at me.

I can tell he holds authority by the height of his wolf and the strength of his growl. I whimper, bowing my head in submission. Something unnatural to me, considering I was from a royal family...Until I was disowned.

They shift back, all of them are men. Men who tower over me and could probably break me with one hand. One throws me a shirt that I hurriedly push on. They pull and push me forward, often hitting sensative places. I whimper as one shoves me to the ground my knees scrapping the forest floor. I stand up on wobbly legs.

"Hurry up, bitch." One sneers, in an over confident arrogant voice.

"Take her to the dungeon, see what you can get out of her." The one who I am sure is the Beta says,"Don't hold back, because she is a girl."

They drag me to the dungeon by my hair.

The room was empty, cold, and dark. I keep a confident facade, on the inside I am shaking. I stare into his dark, emotionless eyes. They begin circling me, Like I'm a experiment.

His fist made contact with a defeaning crack, numbing pain shot through me. My vision becomes slanted, and I taste the metallic liquid of my own blood.

One of the men smiled wickedly as he got in my face, his breath thick and musky. He took hold of the back of my head from my hair, yanking my face to stare directly into his. My facade begin to drop, the mere look in his eyes, were puerly terrifying. A demonic sense to them .He suddenly let go of my hair, and left. The others remained, but didn't make any attempts to hurt me.

Narrowing my eyes in confusion as he walked away, wondering what exactly is in store for me.

He walked back in, a devious smile on his face. He kicked me in the stomach, I could hear the breaking of my rib. The screams left my mouth, without my consent. He pulls my head off the ground, slamming it into the floor beneath him.

"That's right...Bleed for me." He whispers, his voice filled with a sick glee. He chuckles before dropping me on the floor,"Too bad your his mate..." He sighs, the evil in his eyes unmissable. Who's mate? He see's the confusion in my eyes and laughs.

He leaves,"The Alpha will be here shortly." One of the supposed guards mumbles. I can't force myself to respond. A sweet, purely intoxicating scent fills the air.

He suanters in. The amount of power pulsating around the room tells me he is an Alpha. A confident smile on his uncharacteristicly beautiful face. He walks towards me, I avoid eye contact. He grabs my throat, his fingers digging into the bite mark Andris left. Forcing me to look at him. I can't refuse the suppresed sigh from him not being my mate.

Thank you, moon Goddess.

"A fucking Hybrid." he spits disgusted. He throws me to the ground, my vision blurs. The mate bond opens once again. I don't have the mental energy to stop it.

He smirks and whispers,"Oh it will be fun tourting you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~