The thrill

He leads me to a street located somewhere I do not know. It's night the moons in cresent form. The street lamps shinning down on the road below us.

"Where are we?"

"Now why would I answer that, my little hybrid?"

"Why wouldn't you answer?"

"I can't risk my little hybrid trying to run off," he says his voice unemotional. His reddish brown eyes fall on me, instead of being empty they hold warning.

Silence envelops us.

"What's your name?" I ask softly breaking the quiteness surrounding us.

"Andris," he states calmly his eyes focused on the road before us.

"Andris," I repeat testing the name out on my tounge, making sure to roll the r in his name just like he did. He looks at me with an emotion that quickly disappears into his naturally blank mask before I can decipher it.

"Isn't that Greek? It means Manly or conquerer of people, right?"

"Yes, my name is derived from greek orgins."He answers shortly.

I nod silently to myself.

"I am ashamed to admit that I do not have the slightest idea of what your name is, my little hybrid" addressing me easily.

"Adaelynn," I say softly.

He takes my hand from my side gripping it slightly before bringing it up to his lips. The contrast of his cold lips on my warm skin sends a shiver up my spine.

"Well it's nice to formally meet you my dear, noble Addaelynn"

"The pleasure is all mine, Andris"

He holds my gaze for a second, longer than usual. His eyes roll down my body shamelessly. He licks his lips in anticipation, before rasing his eyes to meet mine once again. He raises an eyebrow in appreciation.

A loud over cheerful sheirk breaks my attention away from him. Two stumbling teenagers run down the road. The distinct smell of vodka lingers from their skin.

His eyes flash a preadatory gleam in them. I tense up instantly. They might die tonight, thoes teenagers, what did they do to deserve that? They where just having fun, maybe not in the most safe way, but still. They don't deserve to have there throat ripped out heartlessly.

"Don't be so morbid," he throws out over his shoulder heading over to the two girls.

I stare at his back, did he just read my mind? Shock filters my system, I forgot many vampres could read minds. I can as well, it's just something I pefer not to do. Honestly I feel as if I am invading someone's personal space.

I must keep my mental walls up.

The two girls eye him lustfully. They seemed stunned by his overall beauty. I usually would never call a man beautiful but well Andris is. His chesieled frame his deep mysterious eyes, thoes dimples he raley showcases.

They openly stare at him.

I speed walk towards them adrenaline pushing me forward. He goes for the blonde first, he grabs her harshly. She cries out in pain but makes no soild attempt to flee him.

The other girl watches stunned completely.

He gracefullly bites into her neck. The smell of the metalic scent of blood fills the air. I can feel my own fangs pushing through begging me for one little taste. The scent is extremely overwhelming to all my senses.

The other girl watches, horrified yet somehow fascinated.

Vampires were created to be unnaturally beautiful, well every supernatural really, however Vampires more so. They beauty meant to stun, and lead or seduce it's prey to it's demise.

I rip him off easily. His face smeared with blood. Enetering the girls mind I quicly clear both there memory and make them head to the hospital quickly.

Andris growls lowly at me. " I wasn't done," he says unemotional.

"You would have killed her," I shoot back incredously.

He stares at me, before walking towards me, his every movement deft and graceful.

"My little hybrid, I don't think you realize how good you smell... how sweet you smell ," he sighs his eyes focused on my neck.

"I don't care," I snap at him angrily.

He tilts his head slightly," Neither do I, I don't care whether thoes girls live to see another day, I am hungry... and the more people you don't allow me to feed from, the more hungry I get."

"Don't you have blood back at the palace?"

"Yes, but I do so enjoy the hunt," he smirks slightly, not sarcastic just natuarally.

"That's sick, killing people for the hell of it," I say feeling disgusted and disappointed. A strong feeling pulses to life in my stomach, I can't even describe what it is. Only that there is a lot of it.

He is suddenly a few centimeters away, blood dripping down his chin. I can see every aspect of his beauty easily. I gulp loudly at his proxmitity.

His hands cage me in between the wall of an abandonded building and himself. His shadow looms over me. His hands casually fall to my cheekbone. His fingertip tracing the bone leaving a trail of sparks on my face. His hands caress my face, as if I am the most precious of jewels.

I push myself futher into the wall. He takes another step forward. As if he wasn't close enough?

His thumb traces my lips, before cupping my chin forcing me to maintain eye contact with him. My fangs push through my gums, from the strong scent of blood dripping down his face.

"What am I going to do with you?"

He asks, his hand brushing down the curve of my neck.

I tense up. I am so hungry. I lick my lips, I need blood.

He leans forward, teasing me. Brushing his lips aganst mine softly. The overall taste of blood overwhealms my senses. I attack him, my arms thrown widly around his neck, as I force my lips to his.

I greedily try to lap up the remaining blood, the thirst never ending. Our tounges end up in a battle of dominace with a pre determined winner. He pulls away, leaving me wanting... no craving more. My eyes wild as I stare at him.

"We've only just begun, my dear little hybrid."