Hunger

We end up back at the palace, a burning hunger causing my mouth to water at the mere thought of it, blood.

Andris watches me, a smirk playing on his lips. He speeds off, leaving me alone for a couple of seconds before coming back with a bag, full of the thick red liquid.

My eyes narrow on the bag. I reach for it, but he quickly moves the bag out of my reach. He is not playing with me right now. Not at a time like this. When I am severly hungry from months of not drinking the strangely addictive metalic liquid.

I clench my hands, my nails digging into my palms. My eyes flash dangerously," Give me the bag," I whisper my voice dark and untamed. He smirks at me taking a step back.

"Come and get-"

He dosen't even get to finish when my primal desires take over completely, propelling me forward. I force him to the ground my hands reaching for the bag. He easily over powers me, slamming my body onto the ground.

I glare up at his handsome face, letting out a low growl. The bag is placed next to him, as he uses both hands to pin my arms above my head. I whimper trying and failling at attempting to break his grip. He stares down at me.

"You are so beautiful... Σχεδόν σαν άγγελος ... τόσο εκπληκτική," he said in a perfect greek dialect. I don't know most of what he said but it sounded nice.

I feel a blush form on my cheeks, that's the first time he's complimented me. I stare up at him, searching his intense gaze.

"Thank you," I whisper letting my body relax somewhat. Even though on some level I am hyper aware of the blood bag next to him. He dosen't reply, only stares at me unblinking.

Andris lets me go, I begin to move away, but he shoots me a glare that said don't you fucking dare. I stop instantly. Sitting still I wait for him to give me the bloodbag.

"You're hungry"

I don't bother to reply, my eyes are locked on the bag in his hands.

"Almost like a new born Vampire... except you aren't one, a newborn wouldn't be in any control, you hold some. So either you haven't been a vampire for long... which I doubt, or you don't feed on the regular basis"

He looks down at me, even sitting down he still feels like he is towering over me.

"I think you know the answer to that," I mutter getting restless.

"My question, is why is my mate fucking starving herself?"

He dosen't reply his voice was tight, holding barely controlled anger. The most emotion I've seen since I have been here. His anger dosen't scare me, it seems somewhat alluring to my wolf.

I swallow loudly.

"Depriving herself of something she needs in order to survive... Huh?"

I keep still.

His hand forces my chin up roughly," When I ask a question I expect an answer"

"I don't like... the way I feel when drinking blood.. the guilt" I explain my hands clasping around one another nervously.

He stares at me, his eyes empty,"Too innocent," he speaks quitely, almost more to himself then me.

I stare hungrily at the blood bag,"Andris," I whimper my tone borderline begging.

He moves toward me ripping the seal open that encloses the blood bag. His hand tangles itself into my hair as he brings the blood bag to my lips. He feeds me gently, as I greedily drink the bag within seconds.

my body craving more. He tosses me two more blood bags.

"Tommorow is an important ball, feed until you are full, I don't need you killing any of the guest"