Different kind

Addaelynn's pov.

"You don't understand...Her abilites what she did at the falls, it is impossible." I hear a voice that sounds muffled. I open my eyes groggily, the light above burning my eyes momentarily.

"Look what you did?" I hear Andris growl, his voice tight with anger.

"What I did? You're the one who hurt her in the first palce, unlike you I don't give a damn about her supernatural idenity." Elijah says back.

I hear a hissing like sound. Pushing my body up, I see Andris and Elijah looking at each other. My vision is slanted, everything looks odd.

"Addaelynn?" Elijah asks softly.

"yeah." I mutter still not able to focus my line of sight completely.

"Are you okay?" He sound so worried, so genuine. It causes my heart to beat erratically. I force a smie,"On a highway to heaven!" I answer back.

"Yeah while I was on one to hell." Andris says a moment later,"What the hell where you thinking?"

I flinch at the coldness in his tone. Not long ago he was sweet, now he was back to his emotionless demeanor.

"Fighting with a demon...You shouldn't have even survived."

I jump backwards, does that mean he wanted me dead. Tear fill my eyes. Elijah grabs my hand, intertwing my hand with his. A soothing feeling fills me replacing the sad one. He leans down gently giving me a sweet delicate kiss on my lips.

It takes everything inside me not to press my lips aganist his harder and deppen the kiss.

"What Andris means to say, is we are suprised you are so strong. A little warrior. My queen, you seem to get more amazing by the day." He nuzzles his face aganist the junction between my neck and shoulder. I giggle lightly.

'No what I mean to say is you shouldn't have survived."

I glare at him,"Great to know My mate wants me dead." I snap at him.

"Dead? Hardly, I want you safe. That's why you need to know. If there is a demon and me or this idiot angel is around you run."

"What, No. Elijah got hurt, you could too."

"Don't fucking care, you run. Understand me." Andris says codly.

"No."

"No?" Andrs repeats something flickering in his eyes.

"We want you safe." Elijah says a second later.

My eyes flash to his intense blue ones,"He was killing you." I whimper hopelessly.

"No, you never show a demon how much power you hold. Demons are tricky little things, they are smart and deathly evil. I was waiting for the demon to expose it's true form before I used my powers."

Elijah said,"But you my Queen did something amazing. When you touched him, you forced him into his true form. Then banished his spirit with light magic. A magic only angels have." He looked at me with pride.

"I don't care what type of magic she has, or dosen't have. You are not allowed near any demons."

I flinch at his tone, a second later Andris storms off slamming the door behind him. Elijah shakes his head.

"What you did was amazing, but impossible."

I look up at him confused,"What?"

"Like humans have different races, Angels have different species among themselveths. For example, there are healers, elementalist, light users, angels of death, and royal angels."

I nodd motioning for him to continue.

"Only light users and Elementalist can interbreed making a hybrid angel, who can use both elements and light magic. it is impossible for the others to interbreed, and if they do procreate there child will inherit the more dominant trait. Only one not both."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"My Queen, you used Light magic and healing. You also used royal angel abilites when you forced the demon to return to his true form."

"So..."

Elijah stares at me,"my queen, you are a hybrid among angels. Which everyone believed to be impossible and unatural." He looks at me with pure awe.

I try to process the information I just can't. Elijah seemingly understanding, runs his hand over my cheekbone. Leaning forward,"May I kiss you?"

I nodd my eyes looking at his pink lips. They fit perectly over mine. Moving snugly around mine. His tounge gently runs over my bottom lip. I whimper from pure pleasure. His tounge infiltraits my mouth. and for a moment the whole world disappears and I am in bliss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small Author's note...So who far who is your favorite?

Right now it's Elijah for me, tell me your opinion.