Slowly Vanishing

~Tiffy POV~ My heart rate speeds up as I hang up the phone. Yammy's scream is echoing in my mind, giving me a chill that runs through my body.  

I quickly write down the information I know. "Black mini, NF4, looks like Joel" And that's all I have. I try to think this over in my head. If Yammy has really gotten kidnapped by this guy, then how did she get to a phone? 

I decide that that doesn't matter. Yammy and I still care about each other, no matter what. I call up Lizzie.  

"Hey Tif!" Her chirpy voice greets me on the other end.  

"Lizzie, you have to help me!" I screech, and tell her everything I know. I hear her gasp on the other end.  

"He- he looks l-like Joel?" She stutters.  

I nod, even though she can't see me. "Yeah. At least, that's what Yammy said." 

"I know who he is." She growls. "I'll call Kat, you call Mitty, and I'll text Annie. Let's meet at the KFC."  

"Okay." I reply, and press the red 'End Call' button.  

Rescue mission time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at Sam's place, and according to Lizzie, he's dangerous. We all are squished into one car, which is Lizzie's, but Annie is driving.  

We exit the car and slowly inch to the front door. Kat hangs behind, I notice.

"Are you guys insane?" She whisper-yells. "We can't just barge in the front door!" 

"Kat's right." I whisper. "We should go around back." 

We all trudge around to the back of the house, but before we get there, Mitty stops us.  

"Look!" She hisses, pointing to something. I glance in the direction she's looking, and see an open window.  

"Genius." Lizzie says softly to Mitty. 

We climb in the window one by one. Sam's car wasn't in the driveway, so we know that he isn't here. Hopefully Yammy is, though.  

We walk up the stairs into a hallway with a few doors. After splitting up, I finally find Yammy. She's tied up in the corner of a small room.  

"Yammy!" I yell with joy and surprise, running to untie her. As soon as I get the ropes undone, she hugs me.  

"Tiffy! Sam is awful! He- he forced himself on me." She crys into my shoulder.

"Shh, it's okay." I respond. "And I forgive you." 

She looks up at me and smiles. "Great." 

We decide to make our way back to the others.  

"Guys!" I scream. "I found her!" 

The girls come running in to hug her. But suddenly, I notice something missing.

"Guys?" I ask, my voice cracking. "Where's Annie?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This isn't Chazza or Lauren, it's the new cowriter. (Maybe I'll be a permanent new cowriter, I'm not sure. ) 

My username is XxNOITCIDDAxX, but you can call me Syrup. I'd appreciate it if you followed me. I had a good time writing this chapter for you guys. 

~Syrup the Epic LDShadowlady Fan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note from Chazza - thank you so much for writing this Syrup, you guys should go check her out, as you can tell from this chapter she's an amazing writer!

@XxNOITCIDDAxX