A thousand years

~ WARNING ~
Sexual content in this chapter! Probably very awkward because I feel weird writing about sex and all that shiz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake to Little Mix singing that it's in his DNA, D-D-D-DNA, and I sit up. I check my twitter and am shocked.
'@StampyCat4Eva - @LDShadowLady just found out u go out w/ @TheSmallBeans 😂😂 fricking hilarious!'
What? But how? I haven't told anyone I go out with him, and neither has Joel! Has he...?
I dress in a pair of pale grey high waisted shorts and my 'cat fur is lonely people glitter' t-shirt. I check Twitter and I have 3 more hate notifications. I feel my eyes fill with tears - one of them is called @ShadowCadet4Lyfe
If you're a ShadowCadet, why would you hate on me?
I hear Yammy call 'I'm off bae!' and I try to reply with 'ok' but it comes out as a sniffling, unattractive sob. Within seconds she's in my room, her arms around me.
'W-why are they h-hating on m-me and J-Joel?' I stutter. She checks Twitter an grits her teeth. She types and moments later a notification pops up on my phone -
'@yammy_xox - don't listen to the haterZ @LDShadowLady, you're perf 💖💖💖'.
Half an hour later and my phone is full of no less than a dozen hate tweets. I curl up on my bed and cry. They have no right to judge me. I suddenly feel strong arms around my shuddering body and look up to see my adorable curly haired boyfriend. I try to swallow my sobs but it makes it worse. He prises the phone from my white knuckles and reads the messages. He narrows his eyes, grabs his own phone, and a notification appears.
'@TheSmallBeans - love ma bae @LDShadowLady, enough of the hate guys!'
I hug him and he strokes my hair, telling me everything's gonna be alright. I rest my head on his lap and he gently hums an old Christina Perri song, then starts to sing.
'Cuz I have died every day
'Waiting for you
'Darling don't be afraid
'I have loved you for a thousand years
'I'll love you for a thousand more...'
Although it kinda feels like we're in High School Musical, I quietly join in
'Cuz all along I believed I would find you
'Time has brought your heart to me
'I have loved you for a thousand years
'Love you for a thousand more!'
He gently kisses my head and I tilt my head and kiss his lips. He puts his hand on the back of my neck, pulls me in as the kiss deepens. I caress his curls and he twines one of my pink locks around his index finger. I'm worried about making the first move but luckily I don't have to. I feel his tongue flicking against my upper lip and slightly open my mouth, allowing him access. I was a bit nervous because before boys have just stuck their tongue practically down my throat but Joel gently explores my mouth. I sigh and my eyes flutter open; he gives me a mischievous look and his lips start to trail down my neck. I roll my head back and he lightly sucks on my neck - again, I've had boys act like a vampire biting chunks out of me before, but something about me makes me trust Joel.
I bite my lip but can't stop the moan escaping my lips. He grins, his adorable face lighting up. I give him a mock disapproving look and place my hand on his chest. I close my eyes and lean in to kiss him again; barely noticing him as he pulls my t-shirt off...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake with my head rested on Joel's bare chest. Memories of last night flash in my head and I stretch, clamber out of bed. Wearing only a tight black camisole and my black panties, I grab my phone and, without thinking update Twitter
'@LDShadowLady - had a great night with my bae @TheSmallBeans, hope we can do it again'
I know it's a stupid mistake when the first comment is the same person who put that me dating Joel is hilarious
'@StampyCat4Eva - bahaha 😂😂 you little whore!'