The truth hurts

~Tiffy's POV~
'We found Wonderland, you and I got lost in it, and we pretended it cou--'
I click the green button on my phone.
'Heyy Mario!' I greet my perfect husband. We talk for a bit, before my boss gives me a bitchy look and I roll my eyes, hang up. Finishing work quickly, I then head out. As I walk home I see the narrow path, the road, my shoe that landed in the bush and somehow no one picked it up. This is where it happened. Where Yasmin - she's no longer Yammy to me - almost killed me.
Heading home is pretty boring, with the only memorable thing being when this massive car drove past with screams coming out of it... very unnerving, but couldn't see anything so I figure they're trying to scare us.
But when I get home my phone rings, and without bothering to read the caller ID I pick up, presumably it's Mario or someone.
'Talk to me' I greet, throwing myself down on my bed. My heart stops as a familiar - but unwanted - voice rings out.
'Oh my god, you picked up! Thank god! Tiffy, I'm --' I hang up and sit down, panicking. My phone rings again, and again, and again, and on the 5th call I decide to pick up, just to see what she wants.
"What."
"Oh my god, Tiffy, you have to help me" Yasmin's voice sounds like she whispering, but crying to loudly to be subtle at all.
"Why?" I ask, suspiciously. Hey, I have reason to not trust her.
"I don't know who this guy is but... ok, he looks a bit like Joel but not at the same time, it's just his face that does, the rest of him's totally opposite to Joel. He's in a black mini with dimmed windows, and I can't remember the number plate but - it started with NF4, then four more numbers. He's kidnapped me... I don't know what to do"
I hear the faint car engine in the background of the call stop, a car door open
"Please Tiffy! Please!" She whispers, so urgently. "Come find me! PLEASE" she screams the last word, then I hear the phone drop and Yammy's screams get fainter until a door slams in the distance and there's silence.
This is a short chapter, I know, but you guys have literally been BEGGING for an update! From NOW the story is on hold until I either finish my other story The Gamer Next Door, or if KittyKatLo wants to update then that would be awesome :3