LDShadowLady; From the word go

Chapter 1 - A Day In The Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story is all in one POV - Lizzie's! Hope you enjoy! If I've written something in brackets () it's an authors note!

By the way - this isn't Lizzie from Gamer Love and Immortals Awakening. This is LDShadowLady, who to be honest is the reason that's my fave name!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the screech of an alarm clock. I peered over my Domo-patterned duvet and hit the snooze button, then slowly sank under my covers. I was woken again by my sister (don't know her name so made one up) Maddie, shouting up the stairs. She danced into my room and gently shook my shoulder. 'Morning, sleepyhead! Time for school!' then runs downstairs. I roll out of bed and look in my mirror; my black hair is sticking up in tufts and my blue eyes are still vague and sleepy. I yawn, then walk through to the bathroom an splash some water on my face. Only I kinda underestimate how wet the water would be, and now it looks like I've peed my giraffe onesie.

Great...

I grab a pair of black skinny jeans and a white loose knit sweater with a bright pink tank top underneath. I also search under my dresser for my plum converse, and find them covered in dust, so decide to wear my old silver Nikes.

I am in year 13 in my college at the moment, actually this is the last term before summer! Can't wait for 6 weeks of *sighs; looks dreamily into distance* freedom...

I get dressed and slouch downstairs. Maddie has already eaten and is on her way out; I give her a hug and a bar of galaxy fruit and nut for break. Then she goes.

I quickly eat my breakfast then grab my black and purple backpack, slide a Domo patterned water bottle in there and set off to college.

I meet my best friends outside the chippy as usual. My best mates are Annie, Yammy, Mitty and Kat. Annie has dark brown hair and pale skin; Yammy has caramel hair and hazel eyes with a tan complexion, Mitty has bright BLUE (!!!) hair and brown eyes and Kat has red hair and green eyes that are always dreaming.

And sketching. She does that a lot too.

Occasionally, if she's in a really good mood, she'll make us all a manga art drawing... she's the artist in the Pixel Pact!

That's our little group - I mean, we don't do much. We play minecraft pretty much; and occasionally WOW. We have a YouTube channel but I'm not allowed to put videos up as my mum says, she 'doesn't know who could be out there watching those videos' - but of course Mitty, Yammy, Annie and Kat are allowed to make videos! Oh well, maybe at some point I'll be allowed the channel. I know what I'll call it to; I'll call it LDShadowLady. LD as my initials, and ShadowLady as my COD name.

Like I said, in the Pixel Pact Kat is the artist. Yammy's probably the best minecraft player in survival aspects, whereas Annie's probably the best builder. Mitty and I are both saddos and have played WOW (that's world of Warcraft) for years and are about as good as each other.

We arrive at college, our arms linked, sharing Annie's strawberry laces, acting like primary school kids. The bell goes and we go to home room. Annie and Mitty go to theirs; they're in the same home room; and Kat goes to hers.

Mine and Yammy's are right next to each other's so we always meet outside as we have all lessons except Social Studies together. We walk to our home rooms, taking our time - I have the sweetest teacher ever in home room; Mrs Gibbsly, and Yammy never gets into trouble - talking about random stuff. I've got to say, out of all the Pixel Pact, Yammy is probably my closest friend.

As we're about to go in, Josh Graley walks past with his friends. He is mine and Yammy's latest craze, and when he walks past with a wink we both dissolve into giggles; before vanishing into home room.

After home room we meet outside and head to ICT together. We sit with this nerdy guy called Luke between us normally but when Mr Spencer's back is turned Yammy discretely slips into the empty seat next to me. The lesson passes quickly and at break as usual I meet the Pixel Pact by the bike shed. We wander into town and buy coffees from the Starbucks nearby - I buy a caramel frappe, Mitty and Yammy buy banana milkshakes and Kat and Annie buy coffee. We yabber on about random teenage stuff until the bell goes.

English and History pass without much interest; then it's lunch. Me, Yammy and Mitty are in the same History class and meet the others at the chippy where we meet in the morning. We walk up to the small store and see Kat, Annie and Quentin. Quentin is Annie's boyfriend; she is the only one out of us who has one!

We buy some chips, sit on the kerb and eat. We talk about Josh Graley, Minecraft, YouTube and agree that the sleepover this week will be at Mitty's house. Geography and PE pass with a lunch denny tomorrow and panting from PE when we did 800 metre sprint - is that even legal? Then the bell goes, we run out, and as I have PE with Annie and Yammy, we meet Kat and Mitty outside the chippy again. It is Friday and tonight is our sleepover!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So quite a long chappie! NEW STORY! All my other stories but Gamer Love and Immortal Awakening (yet) have flopped, and I am determined to have a story until Gamer Life comes out!

Stay beautiful ma Luvlies!

Chazza :3