Gamefest

When we arrive, Mitty and Annie were standing outside. Me and Yammy walk up to them and already I hear a shriek of 'OMG it's the Pixel Pact!'. We have a channel on YouTube now, and sadly most people forget Kat is in the Pixel Pact as she's not in most of our videos. We sign a few t-shirts and autograph books, and one boy walks up and introduces himself as Dan. He has black hair and brown eyes, and is holding hands with a pretty girl with light caramel hair, and green-grey eyes. He introduces her as Josie, his girlfriend, and then another boy with the same hair but blue eyes runs over, cannonballs onto Josie and says he's Phil; Dan's best friend and Josie's sister (you better love me after this chappie Josie!). The boys are both wearing black tops, Dan's with grey stripes and Phil's with dark green; and black skinny jeans. Josie has a red Big Bang Theory t-shirt with BAZINGA written in big yellow letters; with a leather jacket and grey skinnies.

They walk off and some more fans come while we're still waiting for Kat to come. This time a few are for individual - there's 2 for Yammy, 4 for Mitty and 1 for me and Annie. The one for us two is a beautiful girl with dark brown hair with blonde tips and brown eyes. Beside her is a boy with messy caramel hair and sea green eyes. The girl shyly smiles and tells her her name is Samantha, but she prefers to be known as Sam. The boy laughs, takes her hand and says he's called Louis (does evil smile at Sam. You're welcome.). We both sign her Pixel Pact top and follow her on Twitter. Then she moves on with her boyfriend and finally Kat arrives. We walk in and the first thing we do - being dedicated YouTubers/ total saddo's - in vlog. We gather some more fans and start a vlog with them. Sam from earlier is there, and Louis, as well as a blonde girl with a a ponytail. She is wearing a Pewdiepie top and is laughing her head off, her blue eyes shining. A boy with brown curly hair and green eyes has his eyes around her and is laughing with her. She looks and me and gasps, whispers to the boy next to her and walks over. She hears something, turns and waves at another girl, with brown hair in a fishtail and brown eyes, wearing a LDShadowLady t-shirt. They hug, then Sam walks over and they hug too - turns out they're all friends! The blonde girl is called Jessica, the brunette is Charlotte, or Chazza as she likes to be known, and the curly haired boy is Harry.

They all walk over and say hi. We get a picture and I sign Chazza's t-shirt. They then move on and I turn - my heart as good as stops.

This is the first time I've ever really met Joel. Sure, we've Skyped, but he has a terrible quality camera and all I saw was a mix of pixels and curls. I heard his voice as the messed up mechanical noise that comes from a phone or something - which it probably was, to be honest.

I've never ever had cam on, I don't think. He doesn't know I have pink hair! I suddenly feel crazily self conscious - what if he doesn't like me anymore because of it? Ok I'm being stupid. But I've just properly met this guy and... I think I've fallen in love.

Like, properly.

Help.

I'm.

So.

Out.

Of.

My.

Depth.

Here!