The Big Day

FINAL CHAPTER GUYS!

*Lizzie's POV*

"Do I look ok??" I ask for what seems like the millionth time, smoothing my dress down, glancing anxiously in the mirror. Yammy laughs, straightens my flower crown.
"You look amazing honey. Joel's eyes will fall out when he sees you." I smile at her and hug her, taking care to not crease my dress. She smoothed down my purple hair, adjusts my floaty white dress. I'm walking around in my white tights at the moment but she brings a pair of beautiful dainty white flats from a closet and I slip them on, swallow nervously. I hear light footsteps outside and suddenly Mitty, Annie, Kat and Tiffy burst in, gasping at me.
"It's almost time!" Annie squeals, hugging me tightly, causing me to self consciously smooth my dress yet again.
"You deserve this, after everything, sweetie." Tiffy hugs me as well, not as tightly. Kat and Mitty both hug me an Kat hands me a bouquet of beautiful pale blue orchids, smiles encouragingly.
I step outside and my dad grins, links my arm. We stop just in front of the oak door and he whispers "ready". I laugh quietly, murmur "as I'll ever be" and the doors open, we step through and there he is.
Joel. My beautiful boyfriend - fiancée! Soon to be husband. It feels weird saying that...
He turns to me and his eyes widen, he tears up. I smile absentmindedly at his adorable-ness (it's a word, I promise) and Dad unhooks his arm, and I step next to Joel. He smiles, takes my hand, and the vicar smiles at us, begins the vows.
Finally we get to the part that terrifies me the most.
"Now I'm obliged to ask, does anyone in this room have any issue with these two getting married on this day? Speak now, or forever hold your peace."
And because it's me and I'm sassy the lyrics to Speak Now instantly get in my head.
"I hear the preacher say 'speak now or forever hold your peace'
There's a silence
There's my last chance
I stand up with shaking hands
All eyes on me"
Ok I need help. BUT TAYLOR ISH BAE!
I turn to the rows of people, trembling. Joel slightly squeezes my hand, smiles down at me.
And then, when there's been a long pause and I feel safe, the vicar takes a breath to finish the marriage and suddenly a man steps out from behind the curtains.
"I OBJECT" rings through the echoing stone hall, through my head.
The last thing I remember before blacking out was Joel putting his arms around me and gazing at the man, his eyes full of hatred and anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is way too short I'm so sorry! I just wanted a last little cliffhanger so you would all want a sequel that you're not going to get!
Jfc I'm mean I'm sorry XD
FIRST FIVE PEOPLE TO MESSAGE ME (comments will not be accepted) WHO YOU THINK THE GUY IN THE CURTAINS IS AND WHY YOU THINK HE WANTS TO STOP THE WEDDING GETS A FOLLOW BACK AND WE CAN BE INTERNET FRIENDS OMGGGGGG haha I'm so excited x3 ^u^
Seriously I want to talk to y'all more, plus WHO DOESNT LOVE INTERNET FRIENDS AMIRITE I'm not even kidding we can be internet friends please love me.
This was the last chapter! IM SO SAD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I will be finishing, probably The Gamer Next Door next, although I'm not sure as I'm kinda bored with it...
SHOUTOUT TO MY BAE @whyydoieven FOR BEING A LAME BUTT ON SKYPE WITH ME WHILE I WROTE THIS AT HALF PAST MIDNIGHT.
I LOVE YOU ALL
GOODBYE SENPAIS
MWA MWA MWA
OK I NEED TO STOP
#STOPOREO
SERIOUSLY I LOVE YALL
GOODNIGHT