We have Something to tell You

:3 I had so much fun writing this chapter! Not in a creepy way xD Hope you all liked it! BTW I changed my wattpad name :) It was LaurenHall7 but I changed it to KittyKatLo because I love cats and my name is Lo xD pretty self explanitory ;) Also I am so sorry that this update is really late! If you read my books you will know that I havent been writing for any of my books lately either and that is because of GCSE's and shizz but I promise I will be updating more because I am off school now  <33 Love you!! ~KittyKatLo

~Joel's POV~

Her innocent eyes scanned the whole room before they focused on my eyes, my pale face and my drooping eyelids. I knew I was a mess. I hadn’t left her side since we found her at Sam's lodge on the outskirts of York. I saw her terrified face and her longing to be in my arms but before she could fulfil that wanted she was completely knocked out by a careless police officer. Everyone had crowded her before I could even hold her once more. Noting had unsettled my heart even more. She was in pain and it was my fault. The whole ambulance ride home I hadn’t let go of her hand but I couldn’t help feeling that something horrid had happened whilst she was with Sam. I was also worried that she had wanted to be there. I was worried... terrified in fact, that she had changed her mind about being with me but when I saw the heartache in her eyes, my emotions were turned around and so were my thoughts. I knew she wanted to be with me. She would never let me down.

The nurse stepped into the room. She saw that Lizzie was awake but completely ignored her. The nurse’s face was concerned and strict. She looked to me and beckoned for me to follow her into the corridor. I kissed Lizzie on the cheek and left with the nurse. "Joel, if you remember, I was the nurse who took some tests from Lizzie?" She told me, not smiling, not a hint of sympathy or understanding. I nodded and she continued "Well I have just been given the results and it turns out that," She paused to look me in the eye, this time showing a glint of pity "Lizzie is pregnant" She finished. The news hit me like a punch in the gut. I knew that Sam would’ve taken it too far. I clenched my fists by my side and managed to speak through my gritted teeth. "What other tests do you need to do?" I asked. "We need to see how long she has been pregnant for and whilst we find out these results we need to keep Lizzie in the hospital. I nodded hardly and turned on my heels, walking back into Lizzie's room. I didn’t say a word to her as I sat back down on the chair next to her. "Joel?" She whispered. Her sweet voice made my heart melt but I knew I couldn’t answer back at the moment because I knew my anger would make me say something extremely hurtful and I didn’t want to do that. Instead I waited until I had calmed myself down to look her in the eyes again. She looked at me hopefully. Her eyes were so beautiful. I knew this would be what caused me to lose her. I cupped her cheek with my hand and kissed her cheek once again. "Lizzie, I have just been given the results of some tests they took whilst you were unconscious" I began, having to breathe so that I didn’t cry. She looked on with her beautiful eyes. "Lizzie, they just told me that you are pregnant" I sobbed as I failed to hold back the tears much longer. Her face lost its colour and she just fell back into the hospital bed. I began to let go of her hand, thinking that she wouldn’t want to be reminded of me at this moment, but she gripped on to my fingers even tighter. I felt my heart lift slightly as I realised that she still wanted me there. I held her hand firmly and just listened to her gentle heart beat as I waited for her to digest the news and as we waited for the results of how far she was into pregnancy.

We were waiting in silence for half an hour before Lizzie whispered to me but she carried on staring at the ceiling, "I’m sorry Joel" was the only thing she said before she started crying. I jumped up and pushed her over on her hospital bed and squeezed in beside her. I wrapped her in my arms and she sobbed into my chest. "I couldn’t stop him, he was so violent, I’m so sorry Joel" She began but I cut her off, "Lizzie, none of this was your fault okay, stop apologizing, I just want you to be okay" I told her and she nodded her head. The same nurse came in shortly after I had calmed Lizzie down to a better state. I sat back down on the chair and held her hand again. "Hello Lizzie, Joel" The nurse said as she ruffled through the paper on her clipboard. “I am sure Joel has already told you about your pregnancy Lizzie, but I am just here to tell you the biological father and how far into pregnancy you are" She told me finding the correct paper and moving to the side of Lizzie's bed. "Lizzie you are approximately 3 weeks into pregnancy" The nurse said before pausing. I was confused. Had they gotten together before? Lizzie looked at me in confusion too and then shame. I stood up and began to walk out the door before I stopped in the doorway. The nurse had finished reading off the father "What did you say?" I asked the nurse, not turning around to face her. "You are the father Joel" she finished. I turned to Lizzie. A joyous smile was spread across her face I ran over to her and held her in my arms for as long as I could before she climbed out of the bed as jumped at me; wrapping her legs around my waist I held her close. We were having a child. With everything that had happened, I had forgotten about the night before Sam had met Lizzie, that night, 3 weeks ago. I felt her soft breath on my neck as I whispered in her ear. I love you Lizzie" I heard her giggle and reply with "I love you too Joel"