I want you back

~Lizzie's POV~

I couldnt feel for I was numb, emotionally and physically. The one I loved, my everything, had been ripped from my grasp just as I had secured him inbetween my fingers. My heart ached with all the overflowing love that was getting wasted, waiting in Sam's car that was parked in his driveway. My mid couldnt stop recalling the moment I saw and heard Joel's body being hit by the front of the car. His pale face and lifeless body lying on the road as Sam stepped on the accelerater. The memory brought tears back to my eyes as I slumped back in my seat in the back of the car, wanting to be somewhere else, back in his arms, in my bed with his warm breath on the top of my head and his cheeky giggle as he kissed me on my head.

I heard the slam of Sam's front door as he walked out of his old and run down house and back to the car in which I was impatiently waiting. He unlocked the doors for only a second to allow himself to slip into the drivers seat before he relocked them. "Wouldnt want you escaping now would we?" He laughed as if it meant nothing. I glared at him but I could tell that it wasnt obvious because my tears covered up my eyes and my pale cheeks. I bit my lip and looked back out the window to my left. I placed my hand to the cold glass, wishing to be back with him, wishing that none of this had happened. Sam reversed us out of the driveway and out into the city. I watched the city roll by, wishing for anything different. I had given up hope, with Joel it seemed like nothing was worth it. I needed him but I didnt even know if he was alive, whether he had been found. My heart ached even more as horrifying images flooded my mind. I curled up on the backseat wishing to be anywhere but there. All I could think about was how dangerous it was to love someone, how hurt you could get emotionally, how torn your heart can become. It may even become torn beyond repair.

I peeked out to window to see the city disappearing behind us and feild among feild in front of us. My heart beat faster as I realized what he was doing. He was taking me to a remote place, somwhere no one would be able to find us. That was the moment I lost hope, the moment I lost all the ideas of a rescue mission being sent my way. It made me question whether Joel had ever loved me enough to get the police to send out a search and rescue for me. I hoped he did because Sam was as pissed off as ever with me after my forgiveness to Joel. He was jealous. I could see it in his scheming eyes as he looked in the rear view mirror to check on me. He did that often, I guess it was to check whether I had made any attempt to escape. It was pointless, it was like he had reinforved his car with Bedrock, unbreakable, unescapeable. Hot tears continued to roll down my cheeks as the trees of a dense forect flooded the car with shadows. I was thrown into semi darkness as Sam pulled up at a modern wooden lodge in the forest. I paused, waiting for the abusive push or comment for me to get out the car. I felt a pair of large hands wrap around my risk and drag me out the car. I dug my heels into the soil but it wasnt worth it. There was nothing I could do. Compared to him I was an ant, a tiny puny vulnerable ant that was just waiting to be trodden on.

Hop you enjoyed!! ~LaurenHall7 (Lo :P ) =^._.^=