The renunion

Chapter 20 - The Reunion

'This can be our little secret' I hear his voice hiss as he strolls away. I sit trembling in the back of his van, face tear stained, hands shaking. I gently pull my jeans back up, taking care not to catch the cuts with my zipper.

Yes, that's right. Sam - Joel's brother, sibling of the one I love - raped me. He wasn't gentle and caring like Joel. He - he -

I hear a phone run inside the house. The ringing stops, and Sam's voice - the voice I've come to hate - sounds, saying words I hear but can't understand. Suddenly he yells 'DONT YOU F*CKING DARE YOU F*CKING D*CKHEAD!' Then he runs out and I curl up, trying to get away from him. However, instead of walking to the back, he flings himself in the drivers seat, slamming the door. He starts the car up and -

Nothing happens. Sam swears and tries again but it barely moves. Then the phone rings again and he runs inside. Leaving the van unlocked.

I take this chance, knowing it may be the only one. Flinging the door open, I stumble out and see the only thing I've wanted to see in the past week.

Joel's car.

Tears streaming down my face, I stumble towards the familiar car. The door flings open and I see Joel. Thank fucking God.

What happened next to a rush of slamming, voices shouting, and a car door knocking me out, and therefore ending my remembrance of the night. The next thing I was aware of was waking up with a banging headache, perilously close to a migraine, and Joel sat next to me, stroking my hand. So... what?

~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY ITS SO LATE! And Lo - I'm sorry, just had stuff going on. Updates will continue as normal from now on.

OK HAVE A CUTE JIZZIE PICTURE SO YOU LOVE ME AGAIN! There we go.

Love yall a crazy amount. BAIII❤️