Gamefest Pt 2

I get my camera out. The girls notice what I'm doing and all try not to laugh. I quietly introduce myself and then pan around to where Joel is DANCING (yes dancing) a crazy dance on those dance mat things. I film for about 5 minutes until he looks over, sees and stops dancing to run over and dive bomb us. He grins, ruffles my hair and simply says 'pink. Wow. It's cute!' And I'm so happy, because this gorgeous, geeky, gamer boy thinks my hair's cute! SQUEE! I hug him (in a friendly way) and we walk over to the Minecraft area - of course. We do some survival games and then, them being my BFFs, they make sure I have an awkward moment where I sit next to him alone for a while.

I have to remember to thank them for that.

We sit there, staring at the floor, and it may just have been me, but it looked like his hand was gradually creeping towards mine. I flinch away, and wish I hadn't; he coughs and puts his hand on his lap.

We sit for a little while, me updating the girls - 'no, he hasn't asked me out! Why would he?' - and him just sitting. I hear him slightly turn, out of the corner of my eye see his mouth open then close; his hand move towards me then flinch away. I slowly turn to him, hiding behind my candy floss pink hair. He smiles nervously and stutters 'uh... d'ya wanna... go out for... a Starbucks or something... tomorrow?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just want to say - WELL DONE SQUID! He's only gone and got himself a girlfriend! I know you don't read this, but WELL DONE SQUIDDY! She's perfect for you <3 and yes it was hard to put that because yes I do like him, but half of that is being happy for him when he finds someone he likes, rather than getting jealous and hating on her.

Chazza :3