September 2011

I'm so freaking excited! You can see the month and year from the chappie name, but if you're too lazy - September 2011. And tonight I am going to Gamefest with Yammy, Mitty, Annie, Kat and of course Joel! We're gonna spend the day playing Minecraft and WoW, talking, eating, meeting fans and... and... I won't add the fact that I might end up going out with Joel. But I might!
It's currently 6am - I'm gonna get some more sleep!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yammy ran in at half 8, threw herself on top of me and started squealing. I ran my hand through my pink hair and blink my blue eyes. Yammy smiled and held my laptop up, and I see Joel's face on the screen doing jazz hands and laughing. I giggle and grab my laptop, mouth thanks to Yammy, who replies with mouthing 'get dressed' then she winks and adds 'not on camera'. I throw a pillow at her then turn to Joel.
J - Joel
L - Lizzie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
L - can't wait for tonight!
J - me either! Its gonna be so funnnn!!
L - I'm gonna just play minecraft and world of Warcraft all day, you know that?
J - yep. Well, if you need me I'll be in the call of duty
L - I may do some cod - only if there's the nazi zombies one, I love that, hehe!
J - are you high.
L - uh - noooo... hide the meth!
J - HAHAHA you're joking right?
L - yes. I'm not a druggie.
J - oh, got to go, see yaaaa!!
L - baiiii!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I grab a halo t-shirt and some grey skinnies, I tie my hair into a messy bun and grab my converse. I hear a car horn beep outside and, looking out of the window, see Kye waving at me; he's driving us there. He signals to Yammy's bedroom and I run in, grab her so she drops her mascara, drag her downstairs telling her we have to go and we don't have time to put make up on! and we jump in the car clutching our purses and pens - allegedly there'll be quite a few Shadow Cadets and Gamefest - and we're on our way!