3. are you really that horny for me?

George POV

"What are you doing?", I whispered through the kiss.
"Shut up", was everything I heard from him before our lips got connected again.
"We- we have to keep on-", I wanted to say, but stopped talking when I could feel his soft lips on my neck, and that felt so god damn good.

I closed my eyes, feeling how he began to suck on my skin, probably leaving marks.
"I'm supressing the need to fuck you for one whole week now and I just...I just can't hold it anymore", he whispered.
"Bu- but Clay, we- ugh~", I got interrupted from a soft lick up my neck, followed by more kisses on it.

"We have so much to do", I finally said, caressing his shoulder.
"You always say that", he suddenly propped himself up on his elbows and looked into my eyes with a disappointed expression.
"Well, that's because it's true", I gave him a confused glance.

"Please George, jerking off isn't enough anymore. I need you", he looked me deeply in the eyes, you could definitely interpret that he was horny. Really horny.
"Clay, uh...", he left me speechless and blushing hardly.

"Wait, was that what you were doing on Wednesday when you said you had to do something important, but didn't want to tell me what it was, then locked you in in a room and after two hours, you came out, suddenly being so pissed?", I eventually said after some silence.
Embarrassed he looked to the floor.

"Gosh, are you really that horny for me?", I giggled.
Well, when I had said we also survived without sex, I apparently was only talking for myself.

"Yes George! I just- ugh....", he let his body fall onto me and put his head on my chest.
"Are you addicted?", I joked, stroking through his hair.
"Maybe", he grumbled.
He wrapped his arms around my upper body and cuddled close onto me while I just kept on caressing him.

"Let's finish the table, okay?", I whispered after a few minutes.
"Okay...", he sighed.

So we sat up and kept on working on the bedside table. It didn't take long, we both weren't talking at all, except of when Clay was like "Give me a screw" or "reach me the ____" or "Could you give me the ____ please?"

"Alright, one last screw in here and then this one's also finished", Clay said after we spent about 10 minutes on it.
"We made this one way quicker than the other one", I commented, attaching the last board to two boards with four screws.
"Well, not that much quicker. But yeah, a bit", Clay said, standing up while I was at the last screw.

Then each of us took one of the tables and we put it over to the bedroom, one on each side.
"Good job, look what we managed to do today", I smiled, holding my hand up with the palm to Clay.
He hit it with his, looking at the bed too.

"Alright, it's 8pm", I stretched, looking over to the clock we had hung up on the wall in the living room, "I'm gonna ask Nick if he wants to study a bit."
"What?", Clay asked, sounding shocked.
"That's good for today, tomorrow is Saturday and we have no school, so we'll have more time. I want to look at some stuff for science and math before I go to bed today", I was about to leave the room, but got grabbed on the wrist and stopped.

"Why can't you study with me? What's wrong?", he looked confused down to me.
"Well Clay", I stepped closer to him, grinning, "You're horny as I could see a few minutes ago, and it's Friday evening what would be the perfect timing for such a mood for you. And I wanna study, not fuck."

"What? No, I don't want you to avoid me George!", he also grabbed my other wrist and stared at me aggressively.
"I'm not avoiding you, Clay. Jerk off if you want to and I'll leave you to it. But I want to concentrate on studying now, even if it's late", I said, trying to get my wrists out of his grip.

"Sorry George, I shouldn't have said that. I understand that you want to study and I promise that I will help you and won't try to...do something else", he swallowed.
"Alright", I raised my eyebrows. As he let go of me with a relieved expression, I went over to my backpack and got the math book and a notepad with a pencil out of it. Then I sat on the floor and spread the stuff in front of me.

---

"Oh, okay. That's pretty easy", I said, writing down some notes.
"I'm gonna go to bed earlier today, what about you?", Clay said after a small yawn.
"Yeah, same", I had to yawn too, "Actually, I think I'm gonna go to sleep now."
I closed the book and notepad and just put it back into my bag.

"Productive day. Good job George", Clay smiled at me, who was sitting on the floor, leaned back, his hands propping him up behind him, as I crawled towards him.
I layed down on his lap with my head and closed my eyes, letting out another small yawn.
"Aww, you're pretty tired, aren't you?", I heard him giggle.

"Let's just get some sleep. Tomorrow we're gonna work again", I caressed his thigh.
"Yeah, sure", he sighed.

We went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth before going to the room with the, now finally finished, bed.
I quickly changed into comfortable sweats and a t-shirt and then let myself fall onto the mattress on the bed.
Shortly afterwards Clay came in with two blankets and pillows which he threw on the bed to me before closing the door behind him.
"I'm glad we took care of the heating first, otherwise we'd be freezing in here", he said as he took off his shirt and looking over to the heater on his right side, "And also the utility bills and lights and stuff. Thanks to the help of my parents."

"Yeah", I just yawned, placing the blankets and pillows before snuggling into one pair.
"Sleep well Georgie", he layed next to me before turning off the lamp that we had put on the bedside table.

"Good night Clay", I whispered before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. Then I turned around and was ready to fall asleep. But before that would happen, I felt Clay wrapping one arm around me and carefully putting the other one under my head, cuddling close to me.

__________________________________

~1.117 words~