29. no

Clay POV

Just as we closed the door behind us and took off our shoes, I grabbed George's backpack and threw it together with mine on the couch. I pulled the smaller body in front of me closer to me while turning it around, so he'd look at me.

I immediately pressed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around his body, running it up and down with my hands.
George seemed extremely surprised by my action and therefore didn't play along right away.

"Wanna move our little night you promised me?", I spoke against his lips.
"I didn't promise you anything", George giggled with a smirk.
"Well, then I guess I will have to force you", I smirked devilishly.
I bent down, grabbed the brown haired by his legs and pulled him up in my lap.

"Clay!", George frightened, grabbing my shoulders tightly.
Without another word I walked towards the bedroom, carrying my boyfriend with me.
"No, I'm serious! I didn't agree!", George began punching me really lightly.
"So, you don't want to?", I smirked, already knowing the answer.

"No", he gave me a mad gaze.

Huh?

"Come on", I didn't show my surprised expression.
"I have to study. No sex", he tried to get down.
"Ohohoh, nonono", I grinned, opening the door, my grab still tightly on him.

"You were the one telling me you'd like to ride me. Don't back off now", I laid him on the bed, instantly leaning on top of him, so he wouldn't be able to escape me.
"I was joking. I was playing", George rolled his eyes, "You know, we do that time to time."
"Well, you should've thought about that before you did it", I said in a low voice, leaning down closer to him.

"I'm sorry, let me study. The exam is the day after tomorrow", George couldn't supress a little laugh as he tried to hold my face away from him.
So I grabbed his wrists, holding them each next to his head and began kissing his neck.

"Cla—yy~~", his voice softly rang along as he apparently started to like the movements of my lips now.
I slowly wandered down his neck and back up to his jaw until I found a spot he'd give me a real special little moan to.

So I began sucking on his skin there and kissing it passionately.
"Cla- mmhhh...", he couldn't deny that he felt good.
As I noticed that his arms didn't try to defend him anymore, I let go of his ever so fragile wrists and ran my hands to his waist under his hoodie.

I touched him gently, rubbing his skin slowly and holding him tightly.
"No- I- Clay-", George then grabbed my hair, only causing me to get more into the mood.
After leaving a second beautiful mark on his neck, I ran my lips up his jaw to his cheek and arrived at his mouth.

His pink and ever so pretty lips welcomed me lovely, letting me kiss him gently.
Quickly I let go of his waist, trying to take off the skirt the best I could. And if I was already there anyways, I could also start getting my boyfriend's member more into the mood.

So I started rubbing on his jeans, soon receiving pleasant sounds.
After a few seconds I grabbed George by his waist again and held him up, sitting down and placing him on my lap.
"So, ride me then", I smirked, giving him a look that would hopefully turn him on.

"Clay, I really don't-"
"Your dick says otherwise", I grinned at his little bulge.
He followed my glance, groaning in annoyance as he noticed himself. He let his upper body fall forward, leaning on my chest.

"Come on~", I whispered close to his ear.
"Don't you have to study too?", he leaned his head up, raising an eyebrow.
"Well, yeah maybe, but I can do that tomorrow. Or later. Let's just fuck, please."

"Look", he sat up on my lap again, "You're hot Clay. Yes, you turn me on. And I love having sex with you, I really do. But....I need a graduation. I need to study. When all this is over, we can do whatever we want."
"Really?", I raised an eyebrow in disbelief, "You won't stress about getting a job then?"
"Okay, well....", he looked away, "No, no! You know what? No! I just need to finish those stupid exams and then I will only concentrate on you. You can fuck me all day long then if you'd like."

Okay, well, that didn't sound too bad, did it?

"So you'll let me suffer until we graduate? That's way too long, sorry", I glanced at him offended.
Cutely he cuddled closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. As I began caressing his back and arm, I got a quiet sigh to hear.

"Tomorrow you have rugby training again, right?", George mumbled.
"Yeah", I replied gently, putting my chin on George's head.
"Do you think you're still as good as two weeks ago, hm?"
"I am pretty sure", I laughed.

"Hey, I'm serious. Consider it", George sat up, so we'd have direct eye contact, "Rugby suits you. You're like...born for it or something. I could imagine it as a career."
"Come on George, you know how difficult it is to build a career on rugby?", I raised my eyebrows.
"Or football. There's no huge difference, is there?"

"George, I am not nearly as good as football champions", I blinked at him.
"But you're training. There's potential. I swear, ask your coach. I'm sure you'll be able to go to some sports university", he gave me an excited facial expression.

"Okay, enough. That's not gonna happen. I like playing it and might be good at it, but I can't consider it as my career. There's such a small chance. Be realistic", I rolled my eyes.
"Alright. Just saying", George said while getting off of me and standing up from the bed.

"Hey! We haven't cleared the thing yet!", I leaned after him, reaching my hand for him.
"Thing?", he frowned.
"I will get you to sex soon enough. You can't resist me, I know that for a fact."
"I know", he grinned childish before turning around and leaving the room.

I sighed and leaned back, resting on the bed for another few moments.

I knew George. I loved George. I wanted to spend my life with him. And I wanted him to want the same.
But sometimes....it seemed to me like George's feelings slowly changed. I was scared. I knew he showed his feelings differently than I did, but the way we get along currently, the way he acts around me or talks to me,....it seemed so off to me.
I would hold on to George till the end and fight for him, of course I would. I didn't want it to come so far.
If his feelings changed,...he'd tell me, wouldn't he?

________________________________________________

~1.164 words~