47. hide

Clay POV

"I know Nick, okay?! I know!", I yelled before rolling my eyes with a groan.
"Then why don't you tell him? He's not gonna break up with you or something."
"It's not about what will happen, Nick. I just don't want him to see it. Even if I told him, he'd want to see it, I know that. But I don't want to do that to him. You think he'll be happy about watching a video of his boyfriend fucking a woman in the most aggressive way?", I threw my arms in the air roughly.

Then no one said anything.
"When will they be back?", he eventually asked.
George and Karl were on some kind of "date", they called it. Karl had booked a little boat trip, but Nick didn't feel like it, so he took George with him. They had said it would be no more than 5 hours that were almost over by now.
"Should be coming through the door any minute", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't you think George's gonna notice something eventually? I don't know, like, recognize the behaviour from people or maybe get even asked about it?", Nick blinked at me, leaning forward on the couch, resting with his elbows on his knees.
"Of course, he already did. I just hope that the video gets unpopular as soon as possible. Maybe George will never have to know about it if it's soon enough", I explained my thoughts with raised eyebrows, "But if not, I'll tell him eventually. I just don't want him to watch it. I don't want to imagine his face."

I dropped my head in my hands and ran them down my face, my eyes closed, and sighed.
"He's not dumb, you know that, right? He won't let go of it until you tell or show him. And besides, he's also stubborn. He will want to see it. You know that as well as I do", one of his eyebrows twitched up slightly, waiting for a fair answer.
"Yes, maybe you're right", I groaned quietly, dropping my head, face down, hanging between my shoulders.

"Look", I felt his hand on my shoulder, "I will try to hold him away from the video, I promise. But we can't hide it forever. You gotta be ready for him confronting you."
I replied with an annoyed "Mhm" and ended our conversation with that.

No 5 minutes later, I heard the door lock open and then two male laughs.
"I hope for you guys you didn't kiss", Nick walked up to his boyfriend with his eyes crossed, not being able to hold his smile back.
"Oh, we had rough sex", Karl nodded proudly with a wide grin.
"I hope for your life that that's a joke", I threw him a grimace.

"Oh, no. He's dead serious", George smirked, nodding and his hands on his hips.
This play? Alright, I'm on.
"In fact, he was better than you", the cute brunette lifted his chin, his smirk only growing.
"Better than me?", I opened my jaw, pushing my head forward and looking between the two bottoms back and forth.
"We don't need you anymore. George is now my boyfriend", Karl wrapped an arm around George's shoulders and turned around, walking a few steps to the door.

But they stopped when neither Nick or I reacted.
"I said, he's now MY BOYFRIEND!", Karl repeated, glancing at us from over his shoulder.
"Great", I smiled peacefully, my arms crossed and my body leaning slightly against Nick's.
"Great", George said without any emotion in his voice, grabbing Karl and pushing him to keep walking.

"So, it's official when you walk through that door?", I raised an eyebrow, smirking.
"I guess so", George turned his head to me as he opened it.
"C'mon George, why so serious?", I grinned, stirring, and approached him.

"We can go back to our funny and sweet actions once you tell me what the fuck is going o-", he let go of Karl and the door knob, and walked up to me, giving me a slightly angry tone, and pointed with his finger at my chest. I interrupted him by grabbing him by his hip and lifting him up to me. I had wrapped my arms around the area below his ass and was holding him up, tightly in my grip, as I ginned up at him.

I received a startled exclamation as his hands grabbed my shoulders tightly.
"Put me down! Now!", he growled at me.
"But what if I dooon't~?", I smirked.
"Then I'll-...I will....I'll hit you!", he replied after some thinking, pulling a cute pout.

"Oh, you will", I raised my eyebrows, smiling.
Then I threw him up slightly, let him fall just enough so his feet would touch the floor, caught him again, grabbed one leg that I held up to the side of my hip, and leaned with him forward to the side. His grip on my shoulders war tight as I kept smirking, only a small gap between our faces.
Before he would say something that'd ruin my mood, I pressed my lips to his. Receiving an instant reply from his lips, I enjoyed this moment, blending out that our friends were standing right next to us.

"We're....uhm", Nick fake-coughed quickly, "We're gonna go, yeah."
The next thing I heard was the door closing again. Finally alone with my loved one.

"Happy to see me I suppose?", our lips parted as George threw a comment at my little bulge.
"I'm always happy to see you Georgie", I smirked at his pink, beautiful lips.
"Then I'm so sorry I can't make you happy tonight", he suddenly let go of me, walking away.
"Excuse me?", I glanced after him confused, like an idiot.

"I won't have sex with you until you tell me what you're hiding. New rule,"
"George! I'm not-! Ugh! Why do you have to include sex into something so irrelevant?!", complained, running after him.
"It's not irrelevant. Apparently something's happening that everyone knows about except me, and that is not fair if you ask me!"
"But- no, it's not-! George!"

I couldn't come further as he slammed the bedroom door right in front of my nose.
Great....
Maybe I should've seen that coming.

For now, I should take care of the people at school that saw the video. No idea what exactly I was going to do, but I had to hide anything related to it from George.

__________________________________________

~1.080 words~