12. the kiss

George POV

It was the most fun for me to tease Clay like that. But really not gonna lie, the kiss was good, okay?

Nick and Clay weren't able to play properly because of what had happened and we sat in silence for a long time.
"What the fuck?!", Clay finally looked at me.
"What?", I had to laugh.
"Why did you- why did you-", he was completely speechless.

"Because it was the dare", I giggled.
"Yeah, but wasn't a quick kiss enough?! You had to make out with him?!", he seemed so offended what made me laugh harder.
"It wasn't making out, come on~", I rolled my eyes with a smile.
"Oh, yeah, sure", he looked away pissed.

"You know what? Clay come with me for a sec", Nick stood up and waved Clay to him.
He stood up and followed him into the bedroom. After about a minute they came out again and sat down, both smiling at each other. What?

"Alright, Nick, truth or-", I wanted to go on.
"I choose dare", Nick quickly said, still looking at Clay.
"Okay, then....", I thought of something good, "uhm....let yourself get licked by Karl."

"Okay, go on", he reached his cheek to Karl who immediately licked it from his jawline, up to his eye. Nick didn't have a problem with that at all. Of course. Karl was his boyfriend. Maybe he even liked it, who knows.

"Okay", Nick quickly wiped his cheek with his shirt before looking at Clay, "Truth or dare, Clay?"
"Dare", Clay smirked.
Oh no-

"Kiss me. But do it properly, yeah?", Nick smirked broadly.
This fucker-

"I'd love to", Clay bit his lip and stood up, walking to Nick.
Now Karl and I felt fooled. Well, was obvious that we would have to pay in some way for our acting.

As soon as Clay had reached the couch, he gently pushed Karl aside and sat between them, turned to Nick. And then...they started to kiss....but like, realllyyyy.
They made out like their lives would depend on it. Their arms wrapped around each other and their tongues in a deep conversation.

Clay eventually slightly opened his eyes and looked at me who was tensed as fuck with clenched fists.
Then he smirked and concentrated back on the kiss.

It just looked so hot to me, I couldn't do anything against it. They both were handsome and I had never seen Clay making out with a guy with my own eyes and even if I was jealous as fuck, I got turned on. I didn't deny that, alright?

"Come on, enough", Karl groaned, looking hurt. Was that too much for him? I felt sorry when I saw his facial expression.
"But it's so great", Nick pulled away briefly and smirked at his boyfriend before kissing Clay's lips again.

"Alright, I'm sorry!", I stood up with a jerk and stared at the both guys, "We exaggerated!"
"And now you do. Please stop. I'm sorry too", Karl looked at them with a sad expression.
"Alright", Clay smiled and stood up, walking back to me.

"What?", I asked confused.
"You said sorry. You regret it. Now you know how it felt", Clay smiled at me evilly, sitting down.
"Okay....", I quietly said, sitting next to him.

"I'm sorry", Karl looked at Nick with puppy eyes.
"It's fine", Nick wrapped his arm around Karl's shoulders and kissed his head gently.

"Euh.....", I suddenly heard from Clay what caused me to look at him.
He was staring down on me. With a confused glance I looked at what he was apparently staring at....
Yeah....it was my hard dick, okay?! It could only be really slightly seen, but it wasn't invisible, okay...

When I looked back up at Clay, blushing and feeling awkward, his mouth was open, smiling and his eyes widened. Then he put his hand in front of his mouth and started wheezing as fuck.
That of course got Karl's and Nick's attention and they gave Clay a confused glance.

I quickly grabbed a pillow next to me and put it on my lap, looking away.
Clay just wouldn't stop laughing and Nick smiled at him, still not knowing what was going on.
"What?", he giggled at him.
"N- Nothing-", Clay tried to say though the laughing, but it even was hard for him to breath.

I felt so embarrassed.

After another whole fucking minute, he finally managed to calm down and wiped away his tears, breathing heavily and loudly.
"Fuck you", I punched him lightly.
"Gosh, you're really something", he laughed slightly and wrapped his arm around me.

"What's going on?", Karl tilted his head to the side.
"Nothing! Can we keep on going now? Please?!", I tried to distract.
"No, no", Clay giggled, "I can't keep on going now, sorry."
"Why not? What's up bro? Why are you laughing so hard?", Nick frowned with a smile.

"Please just- gimme a second", Clay quickly stood up and walked to the bedroom, laughing and closed the door behind him.
"I'm confused. Like, no kidding, tell me what's up George", Nick leaned forward to me.
"No, please. Just-", I tried to find another topic to talk about, but I couldn't come up with anything, "Oh, look! It's starting to get late. You should head home!"

I stood up quickly and went to the door, opening it with a smile.
"What?", Karl asked confused.
"I think he wants us to go", Nick stood up and shrugged his shoulders.

As soon as they left the apartment I gave them a quick "Bye!" and closed the door.
Then I took a deep breath before heading over to the bedroom where Clay was.

When I stepped in, he was lying on the bed, his head buried into a pillow, laughing the fuck out of his lungs.
"Come on! It's not that funny!", I said annoyed.
He said something, but it was absolutely impossible to understand it through his hard laughing.

"Calm the fuck down! Oh my gosh!", I walked over to him and slapped his back.
"You got hard! You got fucking hard!", he sat up and looked at me before keeping on laughing.
"Fuck off! God damnit!", I clenched my teeth.

It was just slightly. I didn't really get hard. I was...slightly turned on.....oh, fuck you!

"So...", Clay eventually turned to me after another 2 minutes of laughing and wheezing that wouldn't fucking stop, "...that turned you on?"
"Clay! Would you stop!", I said pissed.
"Are you still-?", he glanced at my lap intensely.
"No! Fuck off!", I pushed him away.

"I respect you for who you are George", Clay laughed weirdly.
"What do you mean?", I frowned.
"You should watch some gay porn I guess", he patted my back, not stopping to laugh.
"Why when I have you, huh?", I tried to distract so badly.

Then he immediately stopped and pushed me down on the bed, leaning over me with a smirk.
Okay, now that was my own fault.

_______________________________________

~1.166 words~