19. surprise

George POV

After a bit of making out, I was able to sneak into my small room (the one with the computer) with the bag and execute everything I would need.

I first got out the big book I had gotten and then set to work making my imagination reality. I hoped Clay would like it.

---

I finished at around 6pm and was really proud of what I had created. I was excited to show it to Clay.

"George? Can I come in?", I heard Clay's voice from outside the door.
"No! Wait!", I quickly put the huge book inside the bag and hid it under the desk.
"What are you doing? You watching porn or something? Wait, was there a dildo in the bag??? Am I not enough for you George?!", he yelled against the door.

"Shut up", I laughed, standing up and opening the door.
"So then, what were you doing so long in there? And what was with this bag, hm?", he raised his eyebrows, stepping back as I closed the door behind me, walking forward.

"You'll find out in a few hours", I smiled.
"What? Why?", he glanced at me confused.
"It's Christmas Clay", I tilted my head, giggling.
"Ooooohhhh.....right.....", he looked like he was realizing that now.

"You forgot it too?", I grinned.
"What? Me? Nooooo! No, I didn't", he lied really badly.
"Yeah, sure", I snorted, walking past him to the kitchen.
"Euh, what do you want for dinner?", he ran after me.

"I don't know. We have chicken in the freezer. That's a Christmas food, isn't it?", I said.
"Uh, yeah. Sure. I'll make it", he seemed really hastily to me.
"Are you alright?", I frowned at him.
"What? Yeah, yeah. Just fine. Everything is fine...uhm...do you have the phone number of Corpse?", he spoke quickly.

Corpse? What, they're best friends now?

"Yeah, why?", I raised an eyebrow.
"Could I have it?", he smiled.
"Why?"
"What do you mean why? I just want his phone number. So I can text him", he said innocently and confused.

"What do you want to text him?", I narrowed my eyes.
"Just...stuff", he rubbed his neck.
"Mhm?", I gave him a suspicious look, frowning slightly.

What, they sending each other nudes now?

I just gave him my cousin's number and then went to the living room with my phone, scrolling through twitter.
I wanted them to get along with each other. What was my problem now? Was I jealous? No, no way. My cousin and my boyfriend. My boyfriend who loved me. I was being silly and childish. Stop.

"We're visiting my parents tomorrow, yeah?", Clay yelled over to me from the kitchen where he was frying the chicken.
"Okay", I replied quietly.

This stupid thought wouldn't leave my head. There was nothing going on! They were becoming friends, that's all! Ughhh, stop thinking about it! Clay's here, isn't he? He's with me, he loves me, he's my boyfriend. 'Stop being jealous about nothing you idiot!'

At some point Clay left the apartment for a moment and said 'he had to do something real quick'. I didn't question it and spent the time he was gone setting the table and cleaning up a bit.
He came back shortly after with a bag in his hand. Had he gotten a present too just now? I mean, he obviously forgot it was the 24th today too, so it'd make sense, right?

I tried to press every negative thought and emotion out of my head for the rest of the day. It was Christmas. We didn't have tree, but we didn't really need one. We spent the evening with eating the chicken and talking a bit.

We also talked about our future a little bit.
I told him I was thinking about starting to stream on twitch with Minecraft, since it was something I had fun on and would like to just try it.

He was still not sure what he'd like to do in the near future. He had just said he would see what will happen and the only thing he wanted was to spend his days and nights with me. It really warmed my heart and I wanted that too of course, but he needed you think about a job or something. We couldn't live from his parents money for the rest of our lives.

"Would you like to see your present?", I asked excited when we cleaned up the table after eating.
"Sure", he smiled broadly, following me to the living room.
He sat down on the couch while I quickly got the bag with my gift in it.

Sitting down next to him, I placed the bag between us, letting him scan it.
"Can I?", he looked from it up to me.
"Yeah", I bobbed my legs up and down, a constant smile on my lips.

Slowly he reached into the bag and got the big book out, throwing the plastic bag aside on the floor.
On the front of the book was not much. It was brown with a simple pattern on it. I had bought those letters to stick on und decorated the front of the book with a small 'I love you Clay'.

He raised his eyebrows and stuck out his bottom lip, giving me a cute puppy face.
Quickly he opened the book, scanning the first page with his pretty green eyes.
I wasn't good at drawing, so there was no artwork to be seen, but I had drawn two stick figures on the white sheet, both as far apart as possible, and connected them with a red thread I had glued on.

On top of the figures was a "me" and a "you".
He smiled and blushed a bit before turning to the next page.

There could be seen a huge red lip print, most likely edited with the computer, and in the background I had drawn, again in stick figures, a circle of people and in the middle two persons who were supposed to look like they were kissing. I didn't know if that was actually the case, so....

Clay giggled at it, his cheeks getting redder.

On the next page I had glued on a little plastic packaging with a shirt in it. It was a jersey of his favourite football team. He had once told me about it, I was glad I remembered it.

I got a nice smile from Clay as he unwrapped it.
"Thank you!", he glanced at me like a bright sun. He was so god damn cute.

__________________________________

~1.096 words~