7. surprise

George POV

After uncountable rounds of sex and cuming, I was feeling very exhausted and tired. But Clay had told me no to fall asleep. I remember him putting clothes on me and then lifting me up on his arms.

My eyes were closed, but I tried to concentrate on movements and sounds to not fall asleep.
I was noticing that we left the room, I could hear the music loudly and men moaning and loudly breathing. Then the sounds became quieter again until they suddenly completely disappeared and I felt cold. Eventually I was put in the car. That's when I fell asleep.

"Awake?", I heard Clay's soft voice when I slowly started to move while waking up.
Slowly I opened my eyes and looked at my boyfriend lying in front of me. I slightly yawned, stretching my legs and arms.

"Ah~", I let out when I felt a terrible pain in my ass.
"What was that?", Clay giggled.
"My butt hurts like shit", I pulled my legs up to my chest and curled up in a ball.
"Well, that would be expected, since you asked to keep going over and over", he laughed before slightly wheezing.

"How many rounds did we....", I asked carefully when my eyes got used to the light and I could see more clearly.
"I have no idea George", he smiled brightly while laughing harder, "More than 7 for sure. Maybe more than 10. I can't really remember. Didn't count."

"What?!", my eyes widened, "You horny-!"
"George, you were the one who didn't want to stop", he raised his eyebrows, smirking at me.
"Ouh....right....", I started blushing.

Then I looked up, looking for clothes when I realized I was only wearing boxer shorts. But this wasn't our bed....it wasn't our house.
"Where are we?", I asked confused, sitting up.
"In a hotel", Clay put his arms behind his neck, sighing.

"Why?", I frowned at him.
"Because", he smiled, uncomfortably suspicious to me.
"Wait!", I suddenly froze when a thought shot into my head.
"What's up?", Clay sounded worried.

"The- the room....we had sex in....the cum....and....Clay....-", I panicked.
"Calm down. They clean the rooms after they got used", he gently caressed my back.
"Oh, piuhh", I sighed, letting myself fall back onto the mattress.

"Did you like it yesterday?", Clay's finger softly touched my chest and then ran its way down slowly.
"Well....yeah", I stared at it as it started to softly move in circles on my torso.
"You never were that needy before. Missed it, huh~", the smirk could literally be heard.
"And you?~", I smirked back at him.

"I looo~ved it~", he whispered while his hand ran up to my jawline and to my chin.
"Good~", I moved closer to him, slowly getting on my hands and knees, and got on top of him.
"What are you-", he giggled, but got cut off by me kissing his neck up and down.

My lips ran along his skin softly before choosing a spot and starting to suck on it lightly.
"George", he grabbed my arm tightly.
I ignored it and kept on going.
"George", he said again, but this time way deeper and softer.

Then I separated my lips from his skin, then slowly ran up his throat and began to lick his jawline gently with the tip of my tongue.
"Would you stop", his hand grabbed my shoulder tightly.
Then I softly bit his skin right under the jawline and caused him to groan.
"Do you really want that~?", I smirked at him.

"Tryna be in charge I see, huh?", he suddenly grinned evilly at me, grabbed me and turned us around.
"Clayyyyyy~, I was having fuuu~nn", I whined.
"Oh, I know that you did, Georgie~", he winked.
"What are you up to, huh?", I raised an eyebrow.

"Let's get going", he suddenly let go of me and got off the bed.
"What?", I sat up.
"I've got toothbrushes with me. Let's brush our teeth, put on our clothes and get home", he went into another room.
"Wait!", I stood up and ran after him.

---

We drove home about 30 minutes.
"What was that night yesterday for?", I eventually asked.
"Do I need a reason for that?", he kept looking at the street.
"I mean...no, but....", I looked out of the window, "It seemed so special to me. Did I forget any anniversary?"
"No, don't worry", he giggled.

As soon as we got home, I was looking forward to a long, hot shower.
I got out of the car and walked to the front door, waiting for Clay who had the key.
But when he opened the door and I walked inside, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"What the-!?", my mouth dropped open when I saw the completely furnished living room. But not just that. When I walked around in the apartment, literally every single room was finished, just the way Clay and I had wanted it to be.

"B- But?!", I turned to Clay who was following me with a broad smile.
"Looks good, doesn't it?", he looked around too.
"How? Who?", I stepped closer to him, still surprised and amazed.

"A couple of handymen took care of everything when we were gone last night", he smirked, grabbing my waist gently, "Now we have more time for us."
"But- But that must've been expensive!"
"It was mom's idea actually", he smiled, raising his eyebrows.

"What?", I gave him a confused glance.
"Yeah, I guess I have to admit that I told her that you were working all the time and stuff, and about the stress that was going on here. So she had the idea that we just don't take care of the furnishing anymore. She gave me some phone numbers and promised they'd be good and quick. Seems like they didn't disappoint us, huh", he explained.

"Why didn't you tell me though?", I asked.
"Because as a surprise it's way better", he grinned childishly, but extremely cute.
He pulled me closer to him by my waist and looked into my eyes.

"Well, it is a surprise", I looked around again.
"Look around as much as you want. Let's see what they did and if we maybe have any ideas what we could add", Clay caressed my arm gently before letting go of me.

____________________________________

~1.052 words~