27. hard to have

Clay POV

The rest of the holiday was pretty relaxed. George and I spent a lot of time at home cuddling, occasionally having sex, or watching each other play Minecraft. George made it to an average of 50 viewers with his speedruns, which kept improving. He was very happy about that.
From time to time we met up with Karl and Nick and did one or the other thing, but nothing big.

It was already the last day before school would start again. George was just studying. He hadn't said anything about his wish since the arcade, which seemed to have something to do with skirt.
Every time I'd ask him, he either said he needed to concentrate on school or just waved it off as if it wasn't mattering at all.

I really didn't care, I knew what plans could be able to pop up in his head and didn't want to be the victim of one of them.
...well, at least if it would be bad for me. I had nothing against sexual acts he'd imagine.
-except of being bottom! I won't! Ever!

"Are you done then?", I groaned in boredom while letting my head dangle down the couch upside down.
"For the thousandth time, go get yourself something to do", George mumbled, his glance locked on the book in front of him.
"But I want you in my arrmss~", I whined.

"Clay", George turned to me with annoyance in his eyes, "Let me fucking study and fuck off. You're distracting me. Go!"
He pointed to the bedroom door that was currently opened. Like I was a dog....

"I'm not your pet", I sat up correctly and crossed my arms.
"Then stop acting like one", he rolled his eyes, turning back around.
"Georgeeeeeeee", I whined again, sitting onto the carpet, right behind him and hugging his upper body from behind.

"Clay!"
I could hear the anger in his voice. Damn, that was kinda hot.
"Fuck off!", he tried to get my arms off him.
"No", I smirked right next to his ear.
He groaned in annoyance, clenching his teeth and staring forward.

"Fine", he eventually sighed, "I'm hungry. Make me something to eat."
"Pfft", I scoffed with a slight laugh, "Am I like your maid or something?"
"If you need something to do, I give you something!", he glanced at the side to be able to see my face a bit.

"I don't need something to do Georgie~", I cuddled closer to his back.
"But you're annoying as hell! Get off!", he again struggled to pull my arms off of him.
"If I make you something to eat, will you take a break then?", I tried to make an agreement...kind of.
"No", you were able to hear his eyes rolling.

After a few more seconds I felt defeated when I couldn't come up with arguments anymore. I let go of my boyfriend and went to the bedroom, lied on the comfortable bed and started scrolling on my phone through twitter and tiktok.

---

"Morning~", I whispered as my lips softly touched George's cheek.
He grumbled something, his face pressing itself closer to the pillow.
"At least I get the mornings with you", I sighed, caressing his arm gently.
"I'm gonna shower", he yawned quietly while slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Can I join?", I immediately awake.
"No", he glanced at me with a dark, tired look in his brown and ever so pretty eyes.
"You're beautiful, no matter what time or mood, you know that?", I laid on my stomach, putting my chin on my crossed arms in front of me, beaming at my boyfriend who was just standing up.

"Better be confident today", he said as he grabbed some clothes before making his way to the door.
"What? And why if I might ask?", I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head to the side.
"I'll tell you during breakfast", were his last words before he disappeared behind the closing door.

Confused and wondering I quickly changed my clothes and prepared some scrambled egg on the dining table.
When George came out of the bathroom, which he of course locked, I went in to brush my teeth. As we walked past each other I jokingly slapped his ass lightly, making myself giggle.
I got no reaction out of it. Gosh, this boy....

"So?", I blinked at him as we ate the eggs.
"Ouh, yeah", suddenly a smile appeared on his lips.
George scooped up the rest of his food and then stood up, slowly walking towards me.

"You remember the wish I have because of that little deal, right?", he sat down on my lap, caressing my shoulders, seeming slightly teasingly to me.
"The arcade? Yeah, you never told me what I should do", I frowned, not trusting this sudden mood change.

"Then I tell you now", he grinned cutely at me, a smile that everyone would fall for. And so did I, feeling my heart beat heavier as my eyes scanned his pretty face.
"I want you to wear the skirt to school today", he twitched his eyebrows, entwining his arms behind my head.

"Huh? No, fuck off, I won't do that", I laughed, slightly widening my eyes and looking away from the way too close face.
"You promised~", he gazed at my lips, "Any wish~"
"You're like a little siren, you know? You wrap me completely around your finger with your beautiful voice, your beauty and your movements. You could get me to do anything if you wanted", I glanced amazed at his deep brown eyes.

"So, that's a yes?", George smirked.
"No", I laughed lightly, "It's a 'I won't have a choice, will I?'"
"No, you won't", he booped his nose with mine cutely.

"But I get something for that, alright?", my eyes stayed on his full, light pink lips that I desired so much.
"And that would be?"
"A night with you", I smirked, "But with the choker and the cat ears on you."

I bit my lips at the thought.

His cheeks immediately grew red. I had caught him off guard. I loved it when I destroyed his little plans to be the one hard to have. It was hot.

"We'll see about that", he clenched his teeth, glancing at me, probably trying to hide his actual expression.

Quickly I moved my head forward and gave him a volatile kiss on the lips before sighing when I realised the deal.
"Alright", I leaned my head back, "Where's that stupid skirt?"

_________________________________________

~1.090 words~