16. my cousin

George POV

"Oh my god. It's been so long", I giggled when he let me down so I'd stand on the ice again.
"Yeah, and look at you, huh. I told you you still got it", Corpse smiled at me.
"That looked amazing George!", Clay suddenly hugged me from behind.

"Hey, Corpse", I kept talking to my cousin, "What do you do for a living now by the way. I mean, you're 22."
"Oh, I make music. I'm a singer", he grinned.
"What? Really? Can I listen to a song of yours?", I asked excited.

"I mean,....sure. I'm not sure if it's your taste though", he got a phone out of his pocket.
When we were young, he sometimes sang a bit along with songs we were singing. He had a really special voice, a fucking deep one. I was glad to hear that he could do that as a job.

Clay put his head on mine and kept on holding me.
Then music started escaping Corpses phone and soon after I could hear a voice. It was deep, but I wasn't sure if it was Corpses. But not long, then the chorus started playing.

"Tell her throw it back, then I blow a bag
Drop it down low, let 'em know it's like that....."
It sounded really good. It wasn't really my music type, yeah, but I still found it great.

The song wasn't long, just one and a half minutes. Corpse bobbed his head and tapped his foot at the beat. After the music stopped, he looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"It's so good!", I said excited, "But that's not only you singing, right?"
"Yeah, no. The other one is "Night Lovell"", he explained.

"So, that's what you're singing, huh?", we suddenly heard from Clay.
"Yeah. What you think?", my cousin smirked at him.
"It's good. You have other songs?", Clay let go of me and stepped beside me, his glance on Corpse.
"Yeah, sure", he said, typing on the screen.

Soon we heard the rattling of chains, shortly after that Corpses voice rang out again.
"Cross my heart and hope to die
I can't fucking sleep at night
Blew up for the thousandth time......."

We listened to the whole song, also this one with another singer that screamed for a few lines.
It was as long as the one before.

Then I saw Clay also bobbed his head this time. I also saw a little smirk appearing on his lips.
"Damn, man. That's sick", he said when the song was over.
"Thanks", Corpse put away his phone again.

"You have any other hobbies?", my boyfriend asked.
"Well, I work out a lot. But otherwise just being lazy or helping Dave with what I can", the black haired answered.
"Ah, I see."

Happy for their finally first real conversation, I slowly skated away, taking a few rounds on the lake.
No one of them followed me though, they stayed there and kept talking. With a smile, I enjoyed the silence while the cold wind hit my skin.

After a while Clay appeared next to me, grabbing my hand and smiling at me.
"He's kinda cool", he said, skating beside me.
"Mhm", I hummed.

Shortly after, Corpse came to the other side of mine and we skated in piece for a few minutes.
"How long will you stay here?", I eventually asked, looking at Corpse.
"Just a few days. I'm currently planning another song and would like to concentrate on it", he said.
"Mmh", Clay commented quietly.

---

"So, your cousin, hm?", Clay said when we had just changed into comfortable clothes, me lying in bed.
"Yeah? My cousin?", I raised an eyebrow.
"There was never anything more?", he slowly crawled onto the mattress.

"What? No", I laughed, "He's my cousin. He was always like a friend to me. The only one I had. Wait, did you think-"
"Well, he's good looking and you seemed to have a lot of contact, so...", Clay began blushing.
"Oh my gosh", I couldn't stop laughing.

"It's my job to be jealous if I see danger, alright?!", my boyfriend grabbed me tightly and rolled over the bed with me, tickling me slightly.
"In danger?! Pfffff", my laughing just intensified.
"I love you, you idiot!", he bit my neck slightly, causing me to yell up.

"Hey, don't do that again", I tore myself away.
"Why? Did it hurt? Did it tickle?.......Did it......feel good, hm?", he smirked at me as I sat up on my knees.
"All of those", I rubbed the spot he had bitten.

Slowly he crawled over to me, leaning up and smirking at me.
"Stop with that face", I looked away, blushing.
"Or what, huh?", Clay grabbed my waist, pushing me down onto my back.
"Clay, stop", my cheeks got redder as I tried to supress a smile.

"What you gonna do about it?", he softly began kissing my neck, causing my limbs to weaken.
Running his lips up to my jawline, he smirked. His lips wandered along it, towards my chin, and back down my neck until he reached my collarbone.

Slowly he began searching my sweet spot, finding it after seconds and making me moan quietly as he kissed and sucked the skin where I was sensitive.
Running his hand under my hoodie, he squeezed my waist gently before exploring further down on my hip.

About to reach into my pants, I pushed him up quickly.
"Oh, come on~", Clay smirked.
"Don't you dare", I hissed, standing up.
"What?", he whined, laying on his stomach.
"I'm playing some Minecraft", I left the room, causing Clay to groan.

I went over to the small room we had put in a desk with my monitor on it. Clay wasn't that big of a gamer. He knew Minecraft too, because I had shown him, but enjoyed playing with my body a bit more, hm.

I sat down and enjoyed the silence as the colours of the blocks shined into my eyes.
Breaking the first trees for wood, I thought about trying to set a new record in speedrunning. Of course just my own private one. I had managed 41 minutes before, but I was sure I could do better.

So I began starting worlds, trying to beat the game in half an hour. For the start.

_______________________________________

~1.057 words~