28. skirt

Clay POV

"I can't believe I'm doing this", I hesitated at the door, the skirt on my hip, hanging down to not even my knees. It was a short skirt. Really short.

"Come on, you wanna be late?", George rushed, opening the door.
"Ugh, George", I sighed, "Everyone's gonna laugh at me." I kept looking down at myself.
"No, you're hot. Quit complaining and let's leave!", he waved to himself.

With an annoyed groan I left the house, followed by my boyfriend, and opened the door of my car.

On the way to school, I already felt how much I regretted making that deal with George. I felt uncomfortable.
I always hated my father for telling me to be masculine enough, I always felt masculine, but now...I didn't feel so. That's what I hated even more. That wasn't my part, wearing a skirt was something George would.
...did he feel uncomfortable in the skirt?

"Hey, did you have a big problem with wearing a skirt? Did that make you...uncomfortable?", I asked casually, trying to seem like it didn't bother me that much as it really did.
"Well, at the beginning, but rather because I was scared wat other people would do or say. I wouldn't say I felt comfortable in the skirt, but I didn't specifically feel comfortable, you know?", I got as response.

"Would you say it made you feel less masculine?", I asked carefully, holding eye contact with the street.
Suddenly George began laughing, causing a confused frowning from me.
"What? What defines masculine? Nothing can determine that you're not masculine when you're wearing a skirt", he smiled, still giggling.

"What, you don't feel masculine enough like that?", he eventually asked after a short while of silence.
"No no, was just asking", I quickly digressed.
I had been, yes. But maybe George was right. A skirt wouldn't steal my gender, right? Stupid thought.

"Well, I think you look extremely attractive like that", George leaned closer to me, grinning.
"Well, thank you", I smiled innocently, leaning to the side slightly and placing a lovely kiss on my boyfriend's nose.

Arriving at school, George wrapped and arm around my back, walking close to me.
I already had received my self-confidence back in the car. Should my classmates be jealous not to have such a hot boyfriend like me.

As we walked into the building, I had already gotten many gazes from different people.
Ignoring everyone, we kept going to the room we'd have our first lesson. Everyone in the room got shut as their eyes got stuck on my dressing.

"Clay?", I heard Nick's voice in front me. Sitting on top of his desk, Karl next to him on a chair, they stared at me with a supressed grin.
"It was a deal...or a bet...something like that", I sighed, putting my back to my own desk before going over to my friends.

"Well, what the hell did you lose, mate?", Nick giggled.
"George and I arranged that if I win more games at the arcade, I'd have a free wish for him and the other way round the same for him....he won", I sat down next to Karl with my own chair and rested my chin on my arms, crossed on the desk, and looked pissed into the void.

Receiving some laughing from both of them, I rolled my eyes.
"You let George command you to wear a skirt to school? Wooo, he got you down for him badly, didn't he?", Nick patted my back harshly.

"Shut up. It was a deal and I stand for my agreements, alright."
"Yes", I heard a cheeky whisper from George who was nodding at Nick with his nose wrinkled.

"Oh, tell them what I get in return then", I sat up straight, leaning back and smirking at my boyfriend.
"What? No, I never agreed to that. I said 'we'll see about that'", George sat down on the desk next to Nick.
"You exactly know that you won't get away from it", I glanced at him with a lustful look.

He just looked away, his cheeks flushing lightly red.
"Oooh, so? We're allowed to know?", Karl smiled.
"There is nothing you could be allowed to know. There's nothing in return", George glanced at the floor strained.

Before I could give another comment, the teacher entered the room and we all got to our own seats.

---

George and I got out of the car, making our way to the front door. The school day had passed quickly and I didn't get in any uncomfortable situations with the skirt. Sometimes some friends of mine would comment on it, but that's it.

My boyfriend just wanted to grab the knob, there I pushed him against the door roughly, grabbed his arms and held them behind his back tightly.
"What are you-", he frightened.
"Why did you want me to wear this to school, huh? I can't see any advantage for you there. Nothing happened today. What was in it for you?", I spoke close to his ear.

"What?", he frowned.
"The question was clear enough. No one's around right now. You're stuck here until you tell me", I pressed him harsher to the door.
"Nothing, I just wanted to get revenge for when I had to", he tried to digress.
"That's the reason? Just because? Come on, you didn't even stare at me. If it doesn't turn you on like it did to me when you wear one, why then? What do you get out of it??", I kept digging.

He just laughed at my words, getting me confused.
After receiving no explanation, I pressed even harder, also myself against him, finally getting a little groan.

Amazing. He groaned in the slightest from me pressing him roughly against myself and something else, and I immediately get turned on by it.

"Who said I didn't stare?", George eventually smirked.
"What?", I frowned.
"I did stare. Just not when you were looking. You look hot in a skirt. You look hot in everything. It was exciting to be only centimetres away from seeing even more", his smirk didn't fade.

"Are you saying it turns you on?", I joined his mood.
"Well, if you consider the way you hold me right now, I would wanna ride you real badly."

That arousing feeling inside me grew immensely because of this one sentence.
"Would you mind me opening the door now?", George asked, sounding so politely.
"What? Yeah, sure", I let go of him, trying to process how off guard he had just caught me.

After opening the door of the building, we stepped in and then entered our apartment with the key.

__________________________________________

~1.113 words~