13. bottom

George POV

I woke up with a strong arm around my waist, being pulled close to a bigger body.
I quickly looked over to the clock on my bedside table, checking the time which was 4am.
I sighed, closing my eyes again, ready to fall asleep again.

But then Clay began to move. He pulled me even tighter on him, burying his face in my neck.
"Clay?", I giggled. He was so adorable in his sleep.
I managed to turn on my back, with a lot of strength, and turned my head to face him.

Smiling at my boyfriend, I gently caressed his cheek, causing him to snuggle into my palm. Then he suddenly opened his eyes.
"Sorry, did I wake you up?", I pulled my hand away.
"It's fine. What did you do?", he gave me a tired glance.

"Nothing", I turned around again and smiled broadly.
Groaning, Clay went back to cuddling to me, pulling me to him closely again and beginning to breathe evenly.
If ever something came between us, I would do everything to hold Clay close to me. I'd go to hell for this man and every second I spent with him just made my love grow.

---

"Come ooooon", Nick groaned, leaning back in his chair, "When will this stupid bell ringggggg?"
"It's literally just 20 minutes left. Concentrate on the last bit, okay?", Karl slightly hit his shoulder.
"But it's so boriiiing", he whined again.
"Would you stop complaining!", Clay whispered, giving Nick an angry gaze.

"Mister Frey, would you please go back to your exercise. No talking please", the teacher lifted her chin at Clay.
"But I didn't even-", Clay raised his eyebrows, trying to defend himself.
"Nah, concentrate. It's just 20 more minutes", she interrupted him.
Then Clay stared at Nick with the most annoyed expression I had ever seen on him. Nick smiled like an idiot, fear being seen in his eyes.

I just quickly concentrated on my exercise again, trying not to laugh.
When class was over, Nick stormed out of the building.
"Freedom!", he shouted over the whole area.
"It's just two weeks off school. You're definitely not free", Clay scoffed, coming outside with me under his arm.

"Well, Karl can't give me any excuse for not sleeping with him for two weeks then", Nick grinned, wrapping his arm around Karl's shoulders who was blushing like shit at that statement.
"He does that too?!", Clay widened his eyes.
"Yeah, George too?", Nick giggled.
"Gosh, yes. It's always "No, we have school tomorrow", or "We can't sleep in tomorrow, so stop it"", Clay mimicked in an incredibly annoying high pitched voice.

"Shut up, I don't sound like that", I hit my elbow into his side what only caused him to giggle more.
"Well, it's a lot more harder and exhausting to be on the bottom, you know?", I eventually said.
"Yeah, sure. But those excuses are lame", Clay rolled his eyes.
"Oh, you wanna be on the bottom then? Let's see what you spit out then, hm", I gave him a challenging look.

"What?", clay stopped and looked shocked.
"Hey, yeah. Clay, just one time. Play the bottom part", Nick grinned evilly.
"Then you have to too", we suddenly heard from Karl.
"Yeah, come on Nick", Clay smirked at his best friend.
Oh, what have I done...

For a while the both just stared at each other like they'd be actually considering it.
"You'd let me be top?", I widened my eyes at Clay.
"What?! No!", shrugged and moved his look to me.
"If I do, will you do it too?", Nick raised his eyebrows, excitement being seen on his face.

"What? You'd do it?", Karl's jaw dropped open.
"Well, depends on Clay", Nick tilted his head.
".....no", Clay scoffed after some seconds of silence, grabbing my hand and walking to the car with me.

"You considered it?", I frowned at the man dragging me with him.
"No", he said without looking at me.
"Oh, you sure did", I smiled broadly.
"Listen George", he suddenly stopped, grabbing my shoulders and staring into my eyes, "That won't happen."

"If you had sex with Nick, who would be top and who bottom then?", I eventually asked, smirking, when Clay just wanted to take the next step towards the red Lamborghini.
"I would be top", Nick came from behind, putting his elbow on my shoulder and grinning at Clay.
"In your dreams", Clay scoffed.

"You?", I raised my eyebrows at Nick.
"No, I'd be", Clay gave me an irritated glance.
"Let's simply find it out", Nick's grin widened.
Then it was silence again.

"Can we please go home?", Clay looked at me with a look for help.

---

Sitting on the couch, cuddling, a thought just wouldn't get out of my head. Clay with another top...who'd be on top?

"Come on, would you let yourself be convinced to be bottom?", I eventually asked.
"No", Clay frowned, "Why do you keep thinking about that?"
"If there'd be a hot guy who'd want to fuck, but he only wanted to do it if he could be top, wouldn't you-"
"No George. There won't be a hot guy I want to fuck besides you", the blonde boy cut me off, looking at the TV.

"I said if", I rolled my eyes.
"Still no", his glance began to look annoyed.
"What if....I'd beg you to be bottom. Just once", I raised my eyebrows.
"Huh?", he frowned at me.

"You heard me. Would you do it?"
"No George", he just laughed.
"But what if it makes me happy?", I dug deeper.
"You want to?", he looked at me with an expression mixed with disbelief, fear and confusion.
"I mean, it would be interesting to experience it I guess", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Pff, I wouldn't even feel anything", Clay laughed, looking forward again.
"Excuse me?", I stood up with a jerk.
"No, George!", he began to wheeze, trying to grab my arm, "That was a joke."
"Fuck you! That's not true!", I got pissed, tearing my arm away from him.

"George, I didn't mean it! Come back!", he continued laughing while I made my way to the kitchen.
"Come on! You know that I didn't mean it!", he eventually stood up, following me.
"Just because yours is bigger doesn't mean that you couldn't feel anything with mine!", I said offended, emptying the dishwasher.

"I knowww Georgie~", Clay grabbed my waist.
"Fuck off", I slapped his hand away, leaning down and grabbing a plate.
"Oh, Georgeeee~~ don't be pissed. I'm sure it would feel amazing~", he tried to calm me down.
"Oh? So let's try it then", I crossed my arms, staring at him after putting the plate in its place.

"Come on", he just groaned, grabbing my shoulders.
"What stops you, huh?", I scoffed.
"George, I can't do that", he shook his head, giggling.
"Pussy", I huffed, turning around and grabbed another two plates.

_______________________________________

~1.158 words~