11. truth or dare

Clay POV

"Yoooo, your apartment is sick dude!", Nick said excited when he stepped in, together with Karl.
"Thanks", George came out of the bedroom, where he just had changed into comfortable clothes, and greeted the both with a hug.

"Can we get a tour??", Karl smiled broadly at George.
"Sure, I can show you everything!", George said excited and walked around, Karl following him.
"They are so cute", Nick leaned on my shoulder.
"Yeah, we're pretty lucky, aren't we?", I giggled, watching Karl and George laughing and smiling while George showed him everything.

"Never let George go, promise?", Nick turned to me, looking serious.
"I promise. But you have to stay by Karl side too", I nodded.
"That's everything I want buddy", he winked at me.

"What are you guys talking about?", George and Karl came to us, smiling broadly, like little kids.
"Nothing", Nick grinned at them, putting his hand sin his pockets.
"Anybody want something to drink?", I eventually asked.
"Yeah, you have Monster?", Karl smiled up at me.

"No, sorry", I said.
"Then a coke should be fine. You have coke, right??", Karl then stared at me, looking like he'd kill me if I said no.
"Yeah, sure", I giggled.
After Nick and George said they wanted the same, I went to the kitchen and got 4 cans of coke while the other three guys made themselves comfortable on the couch.

"Clay, wanna play truth or dare?", George asked when I came into the living room.
"Truth or dare?", I frowned as I gave them their drinks, "Isn't that a bit childish?"
"What do you mean childish??? It's fun!", Karl complained.
"Okay, okay. If you guys want to. I'm up for anything", I sat down next to my boyfriend.

"Truth or dare", Nick stared at me with a grin.
"Dare", I said before taking a sip.
"Call the pizza shop and say you want a pizza with gummy bears and chocolate. And then try to convince them that they have to add it to their pizza list", Nick dared me.
"Oh, come on", I sighed.

"You chose dare", he smiled broadly.
"Okay", I rolled my eyes and got my phone out of my pocket.
I dialled the number and did what Nick told me to do. But apparently this wasn't the first time that someone wanted to troll them and the woman on the phone hung up right after I gave her my "order".

"Too bad", I put my phone away again.
"Oh, come on. Let's have some fun. Don't be that boring", George slightly hit my shoulder.
"What am I supposed to do?? She hang up!", I defended myself.

"Alright, Karl, truth or dare?", I eventually looked at said man.
"Truth", he chose with confidence.
"What do you like the most about your boyfriend?", I smiled at him friendly.
Karl quickly took a look at Nick before looking back to me.

"His glances", he said with a cute smile.
"His glances?", I asked before taking another sip.
"The facial expressions he can make. How he looks at me sometimes. His smirks, his smile, his eyes, everything he can do with his face muscles. When he's looking at me, he can make me feel whatever I want. And I love it to look at him", he began to blush.

"Awwwwwwwwww", Nick hugged him tightly and pulled him close to him, rubbing his cheek on Karl's shoulder.
"You're so cute", George giggled.
I quickly leaned over to him and kissed my boyfriend's cheek gently. He turned his head to me and gave me a small kiss on the lips before looking forward again, smiling.

"Alright, George", Karl looked at him, rubbing his hands like he was planning something, "Truth or-"
"Dare", George cut him off.
"Alright", Karl smirked, "Kiss me."

HUH?!

George's mouth dropped open, just like Nick's and mine. But other than Nick and me, he was smiling.
Did that asshole want to steal my fucking boyfriend?? Hellooooo?
No, I was sure it would be fine. Right? They were friends. We all were friends. I should just take it as a joke, just like George did. I still didn't like it though.

George slowly turned his head to me, still with a smile and his mouth open. After I widened my eyes at him slightly, he smirked. Then he turned to Karl, stood up and crawled towards him. My eyes followed him carefully. Then I looked at Nick who stared too.

George stood up and sat next to Karl on the couch, both of them smirking at each other.
Then their heads moved forward until their lips touched.
I clenched my fists and teeth, absolutely not liking that view, no matter if it was just a joke.

But apparently one gentle touch wasn't enough for them. George slightly opened his eyes, looked at me and then smirked. Then he grabbed Karl on his neck and pulled him closer to him, kissing him more passionately. Karl seemed to like it and played along.

Nick and I looked at each other with pissed glances for a second, then glared back at our boyfriends who were about to make out.
Then I suddenly saw George pushing his tongue into Karl's mouth what made me lose my mind.

But I didn't say anything, I had to swallow it.
When they finally had pulled away, they smirked at each other, George licking his lips. Then he stood up and went back to me, smiling and avoiding my look.

Nick just stared at his boyfriend in total shock, his mouth dropped open.
Nick, we were thinking the same thing, I promise.

"Alright, Clay, truth or dare?", George suddenly looked at me innocently.
I wasn't able to speak, I was still processing what just had happened.
"Clay?", he tilted his head cutely, smiling.

I sighed, looking to the floor and putting my fingers on my head.
"Uhm....excuse me?", Nick finally said.
"What?", Karl asked if nothing would've happened.
"I think they're jealous or something", George smiled broadly at Karl, definitely celebrating that moment.

"Well, then I think we should do it again", Karl stood up and stepped forward.
"Oh, no no no nononononono", Nick grabbed his hand and pulled him back on the coach.
"Why not? He's a good kisser", Karl smiled at Nick.
Nick and I just stared at each other, shocked.

"Well, he's mine though", I grabbed George by his waist and pulled him as close to me as I could.
"You're jealouusss~~", George ran his fingers down my chest, grinning up at me.
"Fuck you", I squeezed his waist, causing him to slightly frighten.

"Do you have to punish me now~~~?", George turned my head to him and ran his finger over my lips.
"Why do you act so drunk right now?", I tried not to blush, what just made it worse.
"I don't. What do you mean~~?", he bit his bottom lip, keeping on staring at me.

I looked over at Nick who was still looking like he just had seen a ghost.
"Oh, come on. It was just a kiss", Karl rolled his eyes with a smile, causing us to look at him.
"....A really good one actually~", he smiled at the floor, running his thumb over his lips.

"Then let's do it again", George smirked, wanting to stand up, but I stopped him.
"Alright! George, it's your turn!", I tried to move on quickly.

________________________________________

~1.238 words~

Yeah, ik ;)