BSM: you back talk a teacher

Luke:(age:11): you were in class when your teacher was saying facts about the boys they said that Luke didn't have any sister's you rose your hand and she said "yes yn." You said "he does have a sister name me." Your teacher said "oh yeah that's Right you're right I forgot you came into the picture little later in life." Then she continued talking the rest of the period.

Calum:(age:12): you were in your rebellion phase so you didn't care about school the teacher asked you to read a paragraph you rolled your eyes and said "rather not." and put your head phones back in They said "ok if you don't want too then go to the office. "you said "fine with me I didn't even want to come today my brother made me." Then you got up and went to the office the principal said "when will it end." You said "never I don't want to be here." He called your brother and he came and got you he said "really this needs to stop or you'll go back with mom." You said "fine I'll stop." Then you were grounded for a week.

Ashton:(age:13): this teacher woke you up from sleeping in their class you said "really?" They said "yeah really no sleeping  in my class ms.irwin." You rolled your eyes and said "oh please." then listened to the rest of the class not happy you were woken up so rudely.

Michael(age:14): this teacher had Michael and didn't like him very much so he didn't like you so when you corrected him on something he sent you to the principal office Michael came and said "told you not to correct him." You rolled your eyes and said "well he was wrong." then hung out with them for the rest of the day.